What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

abpanther

Staff member

abpanther

Staff member
Reports that Elway wants to make a big splash at HC, I wonder if he can talk Cowher out of retirement!!

abpanther

Staff member
Hey Shiz,

If Del Rio lands the Oakland HC gig he's gonna bring in Mike Smith as his DC

Get excited man, what a duo!!

shiznit

Coach
Hey Shiz,

If Del Rio lands the Oakland HC gig he's gonna bring in Mike Smith as his DC

Get excited man, what a duo!!
Yeah that's the word... I can't wait to see there clock management...

The worst part is that the of all the staff members he's wanting to keep on... He's keeping f**king OC Greg Olsen.

nick87

Coach
I dont get the Bowles signing.
I like Todd Bowles, i think he's deserving of a HC gig and i think he'll be a decent HC, but he's a defensive coach, usually when you sack a guy it's to go in another direction, and as much as i like Bowles, i wouldnt say i think he's a better defensive mind than Rex Ryan

To me it seems they've stayed on the same road, but slightly downgraded the car. If this is what they wanted to do, they'd have been better off keeping Rex and making him hire a more competent OC to pair him him

shiznit

Coach
I like Todd Bowles, i think he's deserving of a HC gig and i think he'll be a decent HC, but he's a defensive coach, usually when you sack a guy it's to go in another direction, and as much as i like Bowles, i wouldnt say i think he's a better defensive mind than Rex Ryan

To me it seems they've stayed on the same road, but slightly downgraded the car. If this is what they wanted to do, they'd have been better off keeping Rex and making him hire a more competent OC to pair him him
Agree 100%

I'm happy for Bowles... But I'm surprised he didn't go to Atlanta...

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Jets apparently want Chan gailey lol

Rex is the best defensive mastermind in the game, warming to him being a bill. The jets and mgnt really screwed him over and gave him nothing to work with

shiznit

Coach
I expected for Del Rio to be confirmed by now...

Unsurprisingly, the word coming out of HQ is that there's a stalemate between Mark Davis who wants Del Rio & Reggie McKenzie who wants Sporano.

Mark Davis has been at pains to show that he's not like his father and won't meddle with football matters which was why he hired McKenzie in the first place. But I wonder if he just pulls rank here.