What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
So from the sounds of things JDR is looking at Trestman as OC... And either Mike Smith or Fangio as DC...

Trestman is going to have to choose between Johnny Football or Derek Carr... I hope he comes to Oakland.

ggmu

Juniors
Why does everyone love our(Ravens) assistant coaches. Just couldn't let has have Kubiak for 1 more year lol.

nick87

Coach
Eagles QB coach Bill Musgrave has been hired by Oakland to fill their OC position. I couldnt be happier, the only way id be happier is if Philbin had of been sacked and Lazor came back to fill that roll.

Our QB's looked pretty awful this year. Foles regressed badly under Musgrave.

shiznit

Coach
WTF happened to Marc Tressman?? He was being interviewed today...

Ohhh well... I can't be too pissed... When you hire a guy... You have give him the staff he wants.

What's a f**king bet we end up with Mangini as DC...

nick87

Coach
I wouldnt be happy with Musgrave if i were a Raiders fan. I cant tell you how happy i am to have Musgrave hired away, Eagles Message Board is in semi celebration mode. We are stoked he's gone.

shiznit

Coach
I wouldnt be happy with Musgrave if i were a Raiders fan. I cant tell you how happy i am to have Musgrave hired away, Eagles Message Board is in semi celebration mode. We are stoked he's gone.
TBH... There's not much we can do about it... JDR knows that his career is on the line here... So if he wants to place it in the hands of someone he knows and trusts then fair enough...

I'm disappointed he didn't go with Trestman as he's more likely to pull away from the conservative approach Olsen had with Carr... Carr checked an insane amount of plays at the line last season.. Unheard of for a rookie QB... So i think it's really about giving the kid fluid options in the playbook with weapons to throw to and an actual running game... If we give him that then Carr is going to make Musgrave look like a genius regardless of how good of a coach he is.

FA and the Draft will be important...

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
This won't mean much to you guys, but our C, Dominic Raiola has finally, after 13 season of mediocrity, has been told he's being let go.

Could not be happier about this. It seems finally, after 4 different coaches, one of them has realised what a f**king plodder this guy is, & is part of the problem.

Dog shit average player - and an absolute grub to boot. I watch many sports & support many teams. And he'd have to be in my top 5 of most disliked players from my own team. The Lions forum is acting like they've won the Super Bowl lol.

nick87

Coach
Railoa was a solid NFL centre for a long time there, but definitely a grub and well past his used by date.
Still, it's a hard position to fill, finding an able replacement for him might be harder than it first seems

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This won't mean much to you guys, but our C, Dominic Raiola has finally, after 13 season of mediocrity, has been told he's being let go.

Could not be happier about this. It seems finally, after 4 different coaches, one of them has realised what a f**king plodder this guy is, & is part of the problem.

Dog shit average player - and an absolute grub to boot. I watch many sports & support many teams. And he'd have to be in my top 5 of most disliked players from my own team. The Lions forum is acting like they've won the Super Bowl lol.

Hahaha I know that feeling!

We had the wonderful Chris Kelsey for almost a decade playing at d end, he gave us nothing but 3-4 sacks a year, but cause he was loved by the coaches for his work ethic, he got extension after extension. The bills board blew up 3 years ago when he was offered a f**king further extension.

He was the poster child of ineptitude and poor mgnt for the bills from the past which lead the bills down the Pitts.

dogslife

Coach
Trestman new Ravens OC, Kyle Shanahan new Falcons OC, which would virtually guarantee Dan Quinn as new HC

Big Mick

Referee
Think John Fox and the Bears have done a great job in their coaching search.

HC - John Fox
OC - Adam Gase
DC - Vic Fangio

Is a great combination.

Chicago could be really good next year if they buy in.

DC_fan

Coach
Think John Fox and the Bears have done a great job in their coaching search.

HC - John Fox
OC - Adam Gase
DC - Vic Fangio

Is a great combination.

Chicago could be really good next year if they buy in.

Which style of oernst will win out at the Bears, Fox's or Gase's. Regardless, they will not be going any where until they find a qb.

Fangio has ran a 3-4 def at the 49ers. Will the Bears change?

shiznit

Coach
We haven't named our DC yet... But I'm f**king happy Mangini is no longer an option...

I'm thinking Mike Smith at this stage...

Latest posts