What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

God-King Dean

Immortal
Safe bet Suh is gone. Just can't compete with the money that others can offer.

I'm a lil dev.

Not sure as I can't get access to certain sites on a work computer, but IIRC Suh is on about 12 mill atm. Hopefully that money is spent wisely on the O-line, or 2ndary.

shiznit

Coach
Safe bet Suh is gone. Just can't compete with the money that others can offer.

I'm a lil dev.

Not sure as I can't get access to certain sites on a work computer, but IIRC Suh is on about 12 mill atm. Hopefully that money is spent wisely on the O-line, or 2ndary.
I think you guys are still favourites to keep him...

He's settled in Detroit so that always helps.

shiznit

Coach
For the Raiders:

Cut:
S - Tyvon Branch
DE - Lamar Woodley
QB - Matt Schuab
RB - Maurice Jones Drew

Sign: (Don't Laugh... I'm serious...)
DT - Ndamukong Suh
DE - Greg Hardy(Not happy about this... But we are rumoured to be interested heavily)
DE - Jerry Hughes(Would rather sign Hughes than Hardy)
TE - Julius Thomas
WR - Randall Cobb

Young Pieces in the secondary

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
503bae5e-3fe7-4f05-9a41-6bbde7d35cf5_800.jpg

Mhartew

Juniors
Ughhhhhh, he signs with my most hated team. Hope he makes it though. There's probably room there. Gore getting older, Alphonso Smith not a great 3rd stringer. Wouldn't surprise me if they draft in that position as well. Should be an interesting off season for them and Hayne.

I also look forward to more poorly written articles from the Aus media until we actually get to see how he goes in the pre-season. Haha.

nick87

Coach
Doubt he makes the roster. I think Gore ends up back there, and Hyde is on the roster, deep RB class this year.
best of luck to him though

abpanther

Staff member
I don't think Gore will be back, I think he signs with Indy.

After Hyde and Hunter we don't have much depth, I expect us to draft another RB

zombie jesus

Staff member
Heard Hayne on the radio on the way home, he was asked what is something he's learned in the last 6 months that he didn't know before, and he said he wasn't aware he would be on a rookie deal.

What information was his management giving him, or furthermore is he that digitally dumb he can't use a google machine?

gronkathon

First Grade
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 5m5 minutes ago
I can confirm the report by @AdamSchefter that the Bills have traded LB Kiko Alonso to the Eagles for RB LeSean McCoy

Big Mick

Referee
@AdamSchefter: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Official next week

Gotta admit...didn't see it coming and not a massive fan.

Spikes is a FA and we don't really have any other great ILB help. Alonso is a 10 year LB in that system and we give it up for 3 years of McCoy?

Shady wasn't even that great last year.

Definitely means Spiller going to Jets to re-unite with Gailey

EDIT: Now that it's come out that Alonso wanted out of Buffalo...it makes sense. I'm on board.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
WOW!
I am in shock. I thought there was a good chance he was going to get traded but just... wow.

I like Kiko a lot, so that's good. We probably cut DeMeco Ryans now. And we've just released Trent Cole.
Eagles have probably 42 million in cap space now.

nick87

Coach
Im not worried about missing Shady, he does too much dancing, refuses to stick his nose in and take the tough 2-3 yards. Wants to break everything open.

this system can churn out 1200 yards from anyone with a bit of talent... and i like Kiko, and there is no way i want to pay a RB $11mil in 2015.

Latest posts