What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

God-King Dean

Immortal
I cannot tell you how stoked I am it's not Detroit haha.

I had nightmares of seeing those bandwagon jerseys with HAYNE written on the back, me screaming 'I liked them before it was cool!'

Oh god, I'm a hipster.....

But I can go back to hoping he makes it now lol.

Big Mick

Referee
Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso 24s24 seconds ago
Likely #Bills logic: "Rex is our HC, we have young/athletic LB in Bradham. Good MLB in Brown. FA opts. We can get Top 5 RB by moving Kiko."

Makes sense.

And it wasn't as though our Defense skipped a beat without him last season.

nick87

Coach
Eagles are definitely going shopping. Im very much expecting our FA's to be mostly defense, and chip will draft his Offense

Big Mick

Referee
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 26s27 seconds ago
Over last 2 seasons, no RB has more carries than LeSean McCoy, who has 626 rushes. DeMarco Murray is 2nd with 609.

Urgh...do not like that figure.

shiznit

Coach
Great move for the Eagles IMO...

As we have discussed previously... His salary was very high for a position that's dramatically losing value by the season.

I guess this will probably put an end to the speculation that the Eagles would trade up for Mariota... As the only way I could previously see it palatable for the Eagles was to include McCoy.

The number of high picks it would cost for them to trade up is just too high of a price...

They could really put some nice pieces in the secondary with that cap space through FA though.,.

gronkathon

First Grade
Depending on the pieces they get in FA I would love to see the Eagles land Green-Beckham in the draft.

I don't see the Mariota trade happening. With a power back and Sproles in the system I think Foles can have a great 2015.

It is my thinking that the contract Roseman gave to Cooper was the last straw in his GM tenure

nick87

Coach
Great move for the Eagles IMO...

As we have discussed previously... His salary was very high for a position that's dramatically losing value by the season.

I guess this will probably put an end to the speculation that the Eagles would trade up for Mariota... As the only way I could previously see it palatable for the Eagles was to include McCoy.

The number of high picks it would cost for them to trade up is just too high of a price...

They could really put some nice pieces in the secondary with that cap space through FA though.,.

Quite the contrary imo, this shows me Chip isnt afraid to make bold moves. If he really feels he needs Mariota, he'll get him

I quite like this trade for the Eagles the more i think about it

shiznit

Coach
Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso 24s24 seconds ago
Likely #Bills logic: "Rex is our HC, we have young/athletic LB in Bradham. Good MLB in Brown. FA opts. We can get Top 5 RB by moving Kiko."

Makes sense.

And it wasn't as though our Defense skipped a beat without him last season.
You would think it's important to resign Jerry Hughes now wouldn't it??

Big Mick

Referee
Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 4m4 minutes ago
C.J. Spiller on possibility of joining Eagles: "I'm pretty sure that Chip has my agent's phone number."

shiznit

Coach
Quite the contrary imo, this shows me Chip isnt afraid to make bold moves. If he really feels he needs Mariota, he'll get him

I quite like this trade for the Eagles the more i think about it
Without McCoy, to move up from 20 you would be looking at 3 first rounders ATLEAST.... Because he won't be falling below the Jets at 6

nick87

Coach
Without McCoy, to move up from 20 you would be looking at 3 first rounders ATLEAST.... Because he won't be falling below the Jets at 6

We'll see but we still have Nick Foles to dangle as well if we're going for Mariota.
But i have always felt the odds sided with the Eagles just sticking with Foles and not sending the players/picks required to get Mariota, if Mariota falls out of the top 10, then we're in the game.

Big Mick

Referee
Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso 43s43 seconds ago
Kiko Alonso had pass-rush grade of -2.5 & run-stopping grade -1.9 in Pettine (Rex) D in '13. Bradham had +4.2 and +3.5 in those areas in '14

That may have something to do with the trade along with the fact he apparently wanted out.

shiznit

Coach
To this day I still think Khalil Mack would have been absolutely perfect for Buffalo...

When they traded up my original thought was that they were going up for him...

Mind you... I really wanted Sammy Watkins to be a Raider.....

Big Mick

Referee
To this day I still think Khalil Mack would have been absolutely perfect for Buffalo...

When they traded up my original thought was that they were going up for him...

Mind you... I really wanted Sammy Watkins to be a Raider.....

Those were the two I really wanted out of the draft. Either Mack or Watkins.

But Spiller leaving is yet another Buddy Nix failure imo. Another 1st rounder leaving.

Latest posts