What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

DC_fan

Coach
We can afford it though.... Almost $70M in cap room...

and we HAVE to pretty much spend our entire cap the next 2 years or whatever's remaining in our cap gets spread out and paid to the rest of the roster....

I'd rather pay overs for a difference maker like Suh than pay overs on the entire roster.

I have no idea how the Dolphins are going to get him though... With less than 10M of cap room

So Plan A is to sign Suh. If that plan fails what in Plan B?

shiznit

Coach
So Plan A is to sign Suh. If that plan fails what in Plan B?
I'd say Pot Roast, Greg Hardy, Jerry Hughes...

There's still plenty out there.... But Suh was a massive get....

The thing I don't understand is how Miami's offer was far greater than everyone's else's.... I know they don't have state tax... But we should have been able to offer more...

shiznit

Coach
How about a couple of years Frank Gore??

He's got ALOT of mileage... But for the right price you could get a good couple of years out of him and Sproles while you draft a couple of young project RB's in the late rounds.
Me and Chip are Tiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

nick87

Coach
apparently its going to be a 15 mil 3 year deal but just 7.5mil guaranteed over 2 years, which is a great deal for us.

Maxwell is a HUGE get too. If we can round this out by keeping Maclin, getting McCourty, Worilds and another corner like Culliver, ill be f**king stoked

gronkathon

First Grade
BGN has local media reports that both Maclin & Sanchez will be back.

If that is the case and they get their deals in FA in other positions is is almost a lock that Foles gets bundled in a Jets trade for first round swaps?

nick87

Coach
I like Sanchize as a back up QB. I think he proved last year he's a top #QB
not many guys can come and start and win games like he did. Hopefully we dont need to use him other than blow outs

Maclin needs to be kept.

Tom155

Coach
I like Sanchize as a back up QB. I think he proved last year he's a top #QB
not many guys can come and start and win games like he did. Hopefully we dont need to use him other than blow outs

Maclin needs to be kept.
Going to KC apparently

nick87

Coach
Going to KC apparently

f**k! I'd love to know how, they are currently OVER the cap, and Maclin is chasing 10mil+
Even releasing Bowe only saves them 5mil... must be letting A LOT of players go

We're about to find out how good Chips system is.

Harvin might be on the cards now for Philly

gronkathon

First Grade
If Maclin goes I officially own zero merchandise of players currently in Philly lol

Not any receivers really worth grabbing are there? Riley Cooper as number 1 receiver, heaven help us

nick87

Coach
I dont even know what to think about the Eagles. THink ill just wait for the dust to settle on this before worrying

Latest posts