What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 14

Jags held out on the line.

Henry goes the length of the field with some of the most pitiful tackling attempts you’ll see.

If the Jags are still under the illusion of being a good defensive team, they’re kidding themselves.

Have you ever seen such pathetic attempts at tackling during that 98 yard romp from Henry? Embarrassing.

I’ve been meaning to ask this of people on here, is it “bad form” to tackle around the ankles in NFL, maybe for fear of injury?

You rarely see it. That example of tackling just then was a disgrace but you do see a lot of it. A lot of arm grabbing.

I notice it mostly near the end zone, if the safety’s beaten by a length they never lay out for an ankle-tap or a proper tackle around the legs.

Is it “not the done the done thing”?

kurt faulk

Coach
I’ve been meaning to ask this of people on here, is it “bad form” to tackle around the ankles in NFL, maybe for fear of injury?

You rarely see it. That example of tackling just then was a disgrace but you do see a lot of it. A lot of arm grabbing.

I notice it mostly near the end zone, if the safety’s beaten by a length they never lay out for an ankle-tap or a proper tackle around the legs.

Is it “not the done the done thing”?

I will never understand it. Why they don't hire some league coaches to teach players proper tackling technique is a mystery.

kurt faulk

Coach

So there are a couple of great early games this week, colts at Texans and ravens at chiefs. What game does 7mate decide to show, falcons at packers. Really? Clowns.

What a dickhead Jalen Ramsey is.

30-9 down and flexing, carrying on after finally getting a stop and then flopping like a total cat.

f**ken loser.

dogslife

Coach

So there are a couple of great early games this week, colts at Texans and ravens at chiefs. What game does 7mate decide to show, falcons at packers. Really? Clowns.

Even I don't want to watch it.

This is nothing new for 7 mate though, been doing it for years

kurt faulk

Coach
Even I don't want to watch it.

This is nothing new for 7 mate though, been doing it for years

do you think there's a single person that knows anything even remotely about the nfl in the decision making job at that channel?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Atleast I can look forward to watching the documentary on Jordan Mailata between games.....for the 14th week in a row.

kurt faulk

Coach

back to today's game.

upset-jaguars-fan.gif

footy75

Bench

yeah it sucks... you got to get game pass cuz...it's the only way. or try bosscast etc.