What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Also seeing as how Dilly and Andy seem to be such experts on the subject of hot babes. Do you think there are any female newsreaders who are shockers or are they all good sorts?

TooheysNew

Coach
I have real girls. I don't need newsreaders who have makeup painted on an inch thick. Behind the make up they are usually average.

I'm sure Andy's the same.

IanG

Coach
Dilmah said:
I have real girls. I don't need newsreaders who have makeup painted on an inch thick. Behind the make up they are usually average.

I'm sure Andy's the same.

I think thats a slight exaduration There. How come some have made it into the FHM Poll?

TooheysNew

Coach
Honestly Ian, it's not.

I don't really rate many of the ladies you've posted in this thread, because to be honest they'd look like sh*t without makeup and fancy lighting.

IanG

Coach
girl31_image3.jpg

Another Pic Of Kelly Brook

TooheysNew

Coach
Why not? Because i'm not a pervert.

Besides, the photos I have of the girls I rate would make you mess your overalls.

Latest posts