What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

TooheysNew

Coach
You're really missing the point. I'm not that hard to please - I just like what I like and nothing is going to change that. I also prefer real girls to pixels on a computer screen or ink on a magazine.

IanG

Coach
Dilmah said:
You're really missing the point. I'm not that hard to please - I just like what I like and nothing is going to change that. I also prefer real girls to pixels on a computer screen or ink on a magazine.

You and me both

IanG

Coach
sophie_243.jpg

RABK

Referee
Nope, i don't rate much of the ones been posted at all.

Needs more Jessica Alba.

I have some hot friends but i think they'd object to me posting them.

IanG

Coach
Dilly to put you at ease I got the point you were trying to make ok man. Anyway I only started this thread to counter the one the girls created now it has a mind of it's own and now Fellow Knights supporters are fighting with each other.

But hey it's simply a case of beauty in the eyes of the beholder I suppose. I don't wanna rip ya throat out Dilly ok. And I'm gonna keep having fun with this 'til I do find as you call it a real woman. But as I've said before for some reason I keep picking the heartbreakers and my track record would make a Bangladeshi Run rate look good.

One more time I'm not trying to rip ya' throat out ok Dilly.

TooheysNew

Coach
:lol: I've got nothing against you mate - i think you're a good honest bloke and I like that.

Everything i've said has been in jest.

Latest posts