What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
michelle monoghan,from MI3

Michelle%20Monaghan.jpg

Mmmmmm Very Nice Indeed

Parki

Bench
im not usually a fan of brunettes, but I saw her on rove last night, i was impressed

hadnt heard of her before last night.... still dont know whether it convinces me to go see mi3 though, mi2 was pretty shocking

As much as it pains me to be reminded of Newcastle after last week's attrocities, I thought I'd troll into your site with this effort.

The Girls from Aerobics Oz Style. I ask you, why the bloody hell aren't they on TV when I get up in the morning any more??!!!

gl3_girls5.jpg

IanG

Coach
Bring back John Fifita said:
As much as it pains me to be reminded of Newcastle after last week's attrocities, I thought I'd troll into your site with this effort.

The Girls from Aerobics Oz Style. I ask you, why the bloody hell aren't they on TV when I get up in the morning any more??!!!

gl3_girls5.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine

Parki

Bench
that one in the middle looks like michael jackson

none of those girls do it for me in the slightest

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's because you're a raging homosexual. It's ok. Chris had always been saying the Crusade needs one more gay member.

Parki

Bench
dude those girls are freaken hideous

compare them per se to this

Isabella Miko, the only good thing about coyote ugly
isabella_miko.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think you've contracted IanG syndrome. I could have sketched a better picture of Isabella using a crayola and my left foot.

Parki

Bench
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you've contracted IanG syndrome. I could have sketched a better picture of Isabella using a crayola and my left foot.

yes bushy

my brain still isnt awake, id argue its better than those aerobic oz style girls

it isnt the greatest however

IanG

Coach
Well with the FHM's Yearly 100 Sexiest Women Poll I'd be interested to see what you guys think of the ones who make the cut.

Parki

Bench
dont know if i can post this, but eh, i have no problem if it gets taken down

Jen from the Tampa Bay Buccanneers

1.jpg

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:

Hey I thought I was slowly getting my form back