What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Yep...it's aaaaalways the way. All the Funny, Smart, cool, super nice and/or hot guys are taken. I'm thinking the trick is to be seductive enough to get them to break up wiith their partners, but that's evil ;-)

We're not all taken.

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
I'm thinking the trick is to be seductive enough to get them to break up wiith their partners, but that's evil ;-)
I've been thinking the same thing Charley - met a wonderful guy on Friday but you guessed it... he's taken...

But yeah, agree that seducing him would be evil so I won't do it :D

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
I've been thinking the same thing Charley - met a wonderful guy on Friday but you guessed it... he's taken...

But yeah, agree that seducing him would be evil so I won't do it :D

Indeed...or least be subtle enough to get them to make the first move and then, hey, it's not your fault! :D
OMG if my guy made a move on me, i think i'd cry.

I haven't seen him in 7 days :(

Charley9

Bench
A bit of Billie Joe on a thursday morning...

normal_bj30.jpg

012.jpg

Charley9

Bench
And then for those wanting fresh meat, there's is mr wentworth miller who will have me glued to the telly watching Prisonbreak and the only guy who ever made me sit through a whole mariah carey video!

EthsMan.jpg

Charley9

Bench
i don't think he's photogenic to be honest, but he looks hot in the show, and in film clips and stuff....i guess he looks better moving around.

PrideKnight

Bench
because americans in those regions prefer to think homosexuality doesnt exist, and they kowtow to the all powerful catholic church. they fear what they dont understand, but as the catch cry of the movie says: "Love is a Force of Nature".

I dont think the film in question will be too graphic, the book certainly wasnt, it only had two scenes which would cause concern, and one of them isnt even sexual...

I cant wait to see it, im really lookin forward to finally seeing poofs like me portrayed in film...

RABK

Referee
Riot on Cronulla Chris....

I'm concerned by your lack of tolerance towards other peoples opinions on "poofs". You get all riled up over some american bogans or some idiot on an internet forum.

You expect tolerance from all yet failt to be tolerant of most people's opinions?

You're not going to have everyone wish "poofs" the best in the world and want them to become an accepted part of society, but those closest to you all accept it so don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

You do live in one of the gay capitals in the world too.

My opinion - I have nothign against gay men and have accepted them as part of society, but i certainly hate the way some of them act. Why act like a f**ken fairy for, yes you are born gay...it's not as choice...but flipping your wrist and tlakin "likessss thissss" is just plain f**ken wrong. Anyone who does needs to be belted around the head a few times.

I also dislike the gays who think the whole world is against them, it's not.....most are quite obviously proud of what they are and who they are but are very thinned skinned. Some of the world will probally never accept them, and sadly in soem cases their on family's won't accept them either. But in most cases loved ones and friends do.

That's all i need in life, why do "poofs" need more?

Charley9

Bench
I was talking about the onscreen movie side of it, but anyway...

True there will always be unaccepting idiots, but there is double standard on male gays and you can't deny that. Lesbians on screen are "hot" and gay males are "offensive and/or pushing boundaries" without fail.

Can't deny that.

PrideKnight

Bench
not to mention gay males are almost always effeminate or camp, and never shown in a masculine light

nice rant jamie. might wanna go back and see that is was answering a specific question relating to the banning of brokeback mountain in a specific location, denying people the freedom to choose whether or not to see it. i discussed this, specifically. i dont recall going on a rant saying the whole world had to accept us, and despite what you say to my face, i know your one the most homophobic little bastards i know. things always get back jamie, so you should always be careful when bagging me off to other people.

as for my conversations with goangod, well in case you hadnt noticed, im not the only one who thinks he's a complete f**kstain, and that he takes his stance way too far and is completely intolerant of any other viewpoint.

Latest posts