What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
yeah he's brightening mine too. He always brightens my day :D

trying to find a good pictur eof that guy from the movie "the punisher" he's hot too!

Charley9

Bench
here he is mmmmmmm yummy! Nice arms!

tj4.jpg

magazine5.jpg

Skye

Juniors
Does anyone remember "Zack" from "Saved by the Bell"? Hahaha I remember having a crush on him when I was young... and it so seems that he's turned out to be one of the reasons I watch NYPD Blue!

Mark-Paul Gosselaar. Not bad at all! Just can't find any decent photos (or know how to put any up here!) lol

Skye

Juniors
hahaha

Same! He's in the new series Chief and Commander apparently. The net pictures aren't that great of him... better to watch him in action on tv I rkn ;)

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:
ive seen the pictures, theres not much of a baby maker.....

but you still cant help but love him

:lol::lol: there's pictures???

he must drive a really cool car aye? lol.

PrideKnight

Bench
one would hope so...

common decency forbids me from posting them here, but ill see if iu can find it for ya ;)

sounds like u were unlucky on wednesday, hes not shy about floppin (metaphorically) it out at concerts...

Charley9

Bench
he jerked off a bit, but no we were spared from actually having to see his dong.

And that's okay i don't really want to see his dingle. That would be too much even for me :D

Charley9 said:
Always loved him but now i want his children...

Bille Joe Armstrong

6580544-821173.jpg

Image105.jpg

mmmmmmmmm=P~
hes so cute!!!
Sooo jealous you got to go to greenday/mcr/jew!!! luckily i saw green day at the beginning of the year :)

fosie

Juniors
Yay!!! More people think that Billie Joe is hot! I'm not the only weird one. Pity he's married with 2 kids already.

Charley9

Bench
Yep...it's aaaaalways the way. All the Funny, Smart, cool, super nice and/or hot guys are taken. I'm thinking the trick is to be seductive enough to get them to break up wiith their partners, but that's evil ;-)