What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: two more exams down

worst: four to go... and got some hard ones dammit! and im heaps tired. cant wait for the weekend!!!!!!!!!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: decided just to look after myself today - painted my nails, had a good sleep, actually ate something, took my dog for a walk, and he tried to take me for a guided tour of the neighbourhood followed by a swim in the sesspool (sorry, creek). We both ended up smelling like creek water and duck sh*t.

Worst: made an executive decision not to go to the hospital today, which has left me kind of edgy, cause I don't know whats going on...

roopy

Referee
Best - treated myself to a new Camera (Canon ES350D 8 megapixels with 2 lenses, two UV filters, a tripod, a case and a 1 gig card for $1600 - I'm told it's a good buy - but i already want a better lens)

Worst - haven't got a clue how to use it yet.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Making brownies at the moment. Anyone want one? :D

Worst: Trying to program stuff to get certain results at work, and IT'S NOT WORKING! I was there till 8 tonight. I thought my boss wanted me to run it tonight (it takes 12 hours) but at 8 I was stuck. Called him and he said we can do it tomorrow!! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

roopy

Referee
astrogirl said:
Best: Making brownies at the moment. Anyone want one? :D

Worst: Trying to program stuff to get certain results at work, and IT'S NOT WORKING! I was there till 8 tonight. I thought my boss wanted me to run it tonight (it takes 12 hours) but at 8 I was stuck. Called him and he said we can do it tomorrow!! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want a brownie - I'm starving.

astrogirl

First Grade
They need another 12 minutes in the oven.

Actually, I don't even know why I made them. i am supposed to start my d-i-e-t soon...

roopy

Referee
Picture i took with my new camera this afternoon (i bought the camera to distract myself from the fact that i'm starving). I'm pretty happy with it.

Picture439.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Make sure Craig doesn't find out...or bake some distraction muffins for him...
I don't know how to make muffins :oops:

I'm not much of a baker. I just decided to make the brownies cos they don't require beating butter :D

roopy

Referee
I have no idea - but it feeds in a pool under a bridge in the grounds of Morisset Hospital, if that is any help.

Jedda

Juniors
I missed out posting yesterday so here goes;

Best - Pizza for lunch

Worst - The big R (Redundancy) was formally announced at work and with my department currently being handed over to Medicine my job no longer looks so secure. I'm looking at options, but it's not what I needed while I'm still trying to get established in a new country.

northey

First Grade
BEST: might have another job!!! YAY!!! going to newcastle on friday morning, looking forward to that. editing my assignment tomorrow in the film class... my assignment is about a dog that runs away and falls of a cliff.

WORST: had 3 hours of english literature: childrens literature yesterday... safe to say i did no work in the three hours! except we had to attempt at writing a poem, lol the group i was in didn't come up with a good poem. trying to do my childrens litereature assignment... i don't know what picture book to do it on!

Risa

Bench
Best: Slept for 11 hours and feel a hell of a lot better than I did last night. Having a pretty cruisey day at home.

Worst: Still sick and it's now gone to my throat, so have this charming cough every now and then.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ Going to the gym soon.

Worst ~~ Having to do a mapping activity at school ... I hate mapping, and it's even worse when the kids hate it but you have to pretend to like it.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Urgh, not much

Worst : feel like sh*t! im sick! and My BOW is taking so LONG!
busstop-final2copyC2.jpg
... thats what i have done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts