What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
best - laughed alot with my girls about grotty stuff!! :D

worst - ummm not alot. pretty good day except fot my munch going to principals office...argh

stevo

Juniors
Jedda said:
I missed out posting yesterday so here goes;

Best - Pizza for lunch

Worst - The big R (Redundancy) was formally announced at work and with my department currently being handed over to Medicine my job no longer looks so secure. I'm looking at options, but it's not what I needed while I'm still trying to get established in a new country.

That really sucks! You'll be right thou, use that Kiwi charm of yours on them.

Best - I'm home
Worse - had to go back to work today and i felt a bit ill

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's Thursday.

WORST: It's not the best day for my washing, and I have a headache.

les norton

First Grade
best - it is nearly friday...I am making a big roast for dinner. I had a great meeting with my supervisor. Feeling ok about everything

worst - i think I pulled something at the gym

Stuzmeister

Juniors
BEST: Just read that Gower is out for the game on Sunday. Awesome!

WORST: Filming in the workshop this morning the lecturer kept interupting us so we only got 3 scenes shot in 3 hours.

Stranger

Coach
Worst : so sick! I might not be headed to newi on sat...
My va is stressing me out!

Best : Urgh!

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome day at uni! didn't have to work hard, just edit the footage and cut music over the top of it!

WORST: need to go to bed, cause mum is going to get me up early since she wants to get to newcastle before lunch time tomorrow

best: knocking off work at 1230, it is usually a 1430 knock off on fridays

Worst: I had to sit through a monthly meeting that my unit has just decided to do on a regular basis about a lot of boring stuff that i had no idea about because i am a pleb.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - We've got the union on board to fight the redundancy.

Worst - I'm drowning in paperwork, and lost half a day by attending meetings up at the main campus. Plus I have to get up early tomorrow to catch the train to work. I hate working weekends :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Weekend!

Worst: Exhausted today due to work being a bit tough and also going out too much during the week. In a bit of a strop with my boss, who didn't tell me I have to model 20+ scenarios for my project. Till this morning, I thought I only had to do 2. Stayed back tonight - on a Friday :x - to do it.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: my grandma is awake, and if she stays stable, she gets tubes taken out and she can breathe on her own. And if that goes ok, I get to go home for the first time in over a week...

Worst: she still has a lot of battles to fight, I'm wondering whether she can get through everything, she is so weak...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The Knights won and I've decided to go to a movie theme dress up as Princess Leia.

WORST: I don't really have one.

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Knights won

Worst: I did a 17 hr shuft at work and now im sick. It was good money but ment i missed the footy :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: chocolates, strawberries, champagne, and Bootmen, and a whole lot of girly gossip, followed by a late leisurely lunch at a great cafe, a walk along the beach and yes, ice-cream...being a girl is great.

Worst: I have assignments to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts