What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Lazy arvo having beers at a pub at the rocks. Seeing a cute boy soon.

Worst: Had to spend some time at the office today. Ugh.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a great weekend, all in all had a really great 2 weeks of holidays.

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow & I'm back at work, oh the joys LOL.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Don't have to go to Centrelink today, and I found the X Files, season 2 part 1.

WORST: Had bills to pay, so now I have no money until my brother pays me his half.

les norton

First Grade
best - had an awesome weekend away...

worst - ummm...the usual. stress, thesis. this weekend was the last spare time i will get in the next 2 months.

Best: (yesterday) Had a heaps good weekend and i finished the 40 hour famine:). (Today) I finished off stuff for IST
Worst: Had a assesment for history which I didn't know about!

Stranger

Coach
Best : VA DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sh*t YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so chillaxed now and it looks bloody awsome!

Worst : So much left to thinkies about!

northey

First Grade
WORST: had a really bad day at uni... couldn't stay awake... got told off during my theatre workshop... got an assignment due wednesday which i have to hand in tomorrow... still doing the assignment

BEST: laughed at my friend's photo... she looked so funny

Big Tim

First Grade
Worst: A 20+kg shelf fell on the back of my leg at work this morning. My calf is all swollen. The boss' daughter is a doctor and she checked it and it is only muscle damage. There is a reddish bruise and I can barely walk. I have never had a cork before, but they are painful.

Best: Madden 2007 is due for release on PS2 in 2 days... :D :D
always look on the bright side of life.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Still three days of work to go and I'm already tired

BEST: Going to Armidale this weekend for Mary White Ball, Mary White Ball Recovery, and hopefully Snakes on a Plane.... mother-f**ker!

NC

Juniors
Best: It was an ok day, not too many troubles. OH, and I found out on Saturday night that I am going to be an aunty again :D

Worst: a certain person won't leave me alone, even though I've asked him nicely to. And Tafe was boring.

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Finally got my stupid imovie done for uni after many hours spent at uni.
Worst: Im sick and trying to pack for two weeks away and i totally dont know what to take. and have now decided that i need new clothes but have no time to go shopping :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I'm getting a lot of (paid) work - I get to look after babies, and I mean LITTLE babies...which I haven't done in months...I'm so clucky!

Worst: I have a whingy boyfriend...god damn shelves! :roll: Actually, I'm really worried about getting uni work completed...since coming home I'm completely exhausted and stressed out, which is making me feel dizzy and faint...

Risa

Bench
Best: It's the middle of the week finally. Saw my aunt today, she looks very tired but at least she's doing well now and is at home.

Worst: Have a headache that just won't go away, going to bed now so it can go. Train was cancelled this morning so I was late for work and some idiot has stolen my back p plate from my car, very odd, lucky I have spares.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I won something today! Which makes two things in a week :D And I had fun on the weekend so still all smiley about that.

Worst: A friend got hurt playing in our touch footy grand final today. He got knee'd in the face, and has hurt his eye socket and cheekbone and needs to see a facial reconstructive surgeon :(

Stuzmeister

Juniors
BEST: not long till the uni break, just got today and tomorrow
WORST: i've still got today and tomorrow till the break

stevo

Juniors
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: Don't have to go to Centrelink today, and I found the X Files, season 2 part 1.

WORST: Had bills to pay, so now I have no money until my brother pays me his half.

I had 1 and 3 on box sets but could never find season 2. Finally found it but it wasn't a box set :( but i do finally have season 2 part 1 & 2. Only 13 bucks each too! Bargin.

Best - Well this is really Mondays - Got Socceroo tickets to the game up here in Brissy.

Worse - Stuck on site answering stupid questions. I hate sales reps, they promise everything, even stuff that's not possible. I get stuck trying to explain why we can't do it:fist:

Best - For today. One of the guys on site was very nice to me. He was actually not too bad on the eye either:whistle :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts