What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Cowardly Sharks' Fans

Misanthrope

Staff member
A diamond in a pile of rocks...

I think you mistake Dilmah's responsibilities as a moderator for compassion or tolerance for your club. Last I checked, not a sane man on God's green Earth gave two sh*ts and a fart about the Scum

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
no u made it clear u dont think his up to international standard as a rep player

He ain't up to standard for Premier League FFS!

I just wanna lead you goons into threads were you'll get your asses handed to you.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
He ain't up to standard for Premier League FFS!

I just wanna lead you goons into threads were you'll get your asses handed to you.

your a cat
stop coming into our forum you derek

morri (cWo)

First Grade
if my team came last this year i certainly wouldnt be bagging off any other supporters.

knights fans + dodge = tools

SirShire

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
I think you mistake Dilmah's responsibilities as a moderator for compassion or tolerance for your club. Last I checked, not a sane man on God's green Earth gave two sh*ts and a fart about the Scum

How ironic. I full understand Dilmah's responsibilities as a moderator at LU. His compassion for my club is irrelevant and doesn't bother me, whether he likes them or not.

Point is, do you understand your responsibility as a moderator of this site. Or does Willow promote Moderators invading other team's forums and posting sh*t...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Point is, do you understand your responsibility as a moderator of this site. Or does Willow promote Moderators invading other team's forums and posting sh*t...

Pfft, if you can't take a joke, why on earth are you supporting Cronulla? I didn't say anything that hadn't been said before, nor did I go in flaming people left and right. It was just a bit of fun. At least it was well expressed and articulate. More than I can say for the horde of troll threads we've had in here over the years.

Stranger

Coach
Luke Covell Facts:
State Javelin & 800 Meter U/16 Champion - 1997
TTNSW U/18's Singles Champion - 1999
NSW Rep - 2004
Country Origin Rep - 2005
4th Top NRL Scorer (186 points) - 2005
New Zealand Rep - 2005
New Zealand Vice Captain - 2005

Love the way they bend the truth :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
ok we take it u r joking that is ok i like jokes

As do most sane people. I personally thought you'd find it an innovative new way to mock the club's lack of premierships. I could have just started a thread and said '38 years and won f**k all', but I put the extra yards in to make it interesting as well as mildly offensive.

Hell Bitch

Juniors
As a relative forum novice I am genuinely interested as to the basis of the contempt for the Sharks and their fans.

sh*t it might even be fun to join in.

Stranger

Coach
Luke Covell Facts:
NSW Rep - 2004 - Yeah will never play the real SOO, 99% of people didnt even know he played in NSW residents....
You make it sound like he actually played for the blues, which, as we all know, with his outstanding skill and snail speed, will never happen :)
New Zealand Rep - 2005 Never played top grade for Reps, and to be correct fair..... will never play for the real Kewis, allways be the kewis A side :lol:
New Zealand Vice Captain - 2005 :lol: This is the good part, He couldnt captain an under 6's and be a stand-out, let alone the kewi Aside

so BBSF, how about stating the real facts instead of 'trying' to mis-lead us?

Now, lets just be thankful that Covell isnt leading the Hakka :lol:
no comment about the other ones?,
sh*t, well i won a spelling bee in year 1, does that make me a champion aswell?

Misanthrope

Staff member
as a relative forum novice I am genuinely interested as to the basis of the contempt for the Sharks and their fans.

sh*t it might even be fun to hoin in.

The source of Novocastrian enmity towards the Shire Scum has been lost in time. Some speculate that perhaps in the past they did us some grave misdeed, whilst still others contend that it was pre-ordained by the Gods themselves.

Whatever the cause, we derive great pleasure in mocking them for their Kimmorley presence, their lack of silverware of any real worth, and their utter lack of heart. They like to mock us for... well, our wooden spoon. Prior to that, they didn't really have much of anything, and just pissed and moaned.

I encourage you to join in though, it's certainly cathartic. :lol:

morri (cWo)

First Grade
what about when mellor made of fool of his oppisite winger. pushed him off not once not twice but three times and added a step to beat your fullback.

i rate that up there in single man tries with covel vs manly round 2 this year.

Latest posts