What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bushy, I'll sit this one out, but will be back in business for the following match

Black Kitty

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight, I absolutely love your NSW origin sig.
Just had to tell you that... it's magnificent, wonderful, tremendously breathtaking even :D

(well... maybe I'm going a little over board :lol: ... but it is really good :D)

Black Kitty

Juniors
Locky_Jr said:
so glad to have you back on my side Black Kitty, we are going to liven this place up! I will start with my profile picture, just for you Black Kitty

um... you mean on the same team, right? do believe it's CW's side :sarcasm:
and as much as I love that pick... I'm quite sure the guys in here may not be so partial to it! :lol:
(even though I love ya for it ;-) )

I would love to make my debute for the Knights in the next round if that's workable CW :D
Am also just as happy to bench too, if it's better for the team. Would just need someone to proxy post for me cose I'm always at work come full time :(

les norton

First Grade
I am sorry to for being MIA. I really miss this stuff :(

Chris - you have done a superb job with this team....even with shocker members like myself.

(sh!t....i dont even know if i am still on the roster...)

Hallatia

Referee
Black Kitty said:
um... you mean on the same team, right? do believe it's CW's side :sarcasm:
and as much as I love that pick... I'm quite sure the guys in here may not be so partial to it! :lol:
(even though I love ya for it ;-) )
the team belongs to all of us:D
they all love the pic, trust me. I think we are the only girls on the team again though:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
they all love the pic, trust me. I think we are the only girls on the team again though

les norton's a girl. I'm pretty sure PrideKnight can appreciate a scantily clad man as well ;-)

Black Kitty

Juniors
CWBush said:
It's been drawn to my attention that the Newcastle Knights F7's team doesn't have player banners, so I've decided to take it upon myself to take it upon someone else to make us player banners

Fantastic idea boss ;-)

Hallatia

Referee
I feel like posting pics of Adrian Morley, but I would have to look for them
:ls: Ashley
204122571.jpg