What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

RABK

Referee
I'm on holidays and am quite frnakly sititng on my ass, playing games, going to the gym, sleeping etc.

So i should be ables to fit in a couple hours of writing somehwere in there. I'll write an article over the next two days Bushie - let me know if ya need me.

les norton

First Grade
I can play...but like usual not a hell of a lot. Work is insane (fulltime is not as much fun as i thought it would be)

I'm still keen as mustard to be on the roster, but I may not be able to play quite as often as I did last year. I'm as busy as a Japanese beaver at work, and until Optus get their ass in order I don;t even have the internet on at my new premises.

Moving out... the best, worst, most fun, and most annoying thing I've ever done - all at the same time!

RABK

Referee
The_Joey_Show said:
Moving out... the best, worst, most fun, and most annoying thing I've ever done - all at the same time!

You've never sat next to me or simon at the footy?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Eep! My bad, guys. Been so busy with work lately that it completely slipped my mind. Who is up for a run this week?

Tentative Side
1: CWBush (c)
2: MrCharisma
3: brandell
4: Red and Blue Knight
5:

6:
7:

Let me know if you can get something together ASAP, guys. We've got just under a week to get five up!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tentative Side
1: CWBush (c)
2: MrCharisma
3: brandell
4: Red and Blue Knight
5: mackdadday

6: PrideKnight
7: Parki
8: ??

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alright guys, how are we going? Downie has an article done and mackdadday's made his debut with a post as well. I've talked to brandell and MrC, so how're you going RABK? I may sub myself out to give Downie a run if you're able to get yours up.

RABK

Referee
Haven't started coz i had to work over the weekend to get yesterday off to go to canberra.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Haven't started coz i had to work over the weekend to get yesterday off to go to canberra.

If you want to sub out, that won't be a problem. I subbed myself out to give Downie a go, but had something ready. Just let me know.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We've got five up and I think they're still one down. Here's hoping they get it up to get a 5 v 5. I've gotta say - it's a surreal round. mackdadday, brandell, and I all coming out of left field.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whoot! First win of the year in the first game of the year! What a tremendous win from CWB's babes! (Hey, if Brown can do it, I can too!)

Congrats to MrC on top-scoring for us, and on brandell for turning his unorthodox take on self promotion into an amusing article. Is it alright if I share a bit of the glory on account of the half dozen calls I got during its writing? :p

Also, big congrats to Downie and mackdadday on their great debut scores. You may not support the Knights in real life - but you're honorary Knights now. :lol:

Now, we're off to a great start, but who is up for a run in round two?