What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Risa

Bench
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne (I can't seem to stop listening to her cd!!)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Gods, and that 'Tipsy' song by J-Kwon too. It gets played a lot at the University Bistro.

roopy

Referee
I used to work with a girl who we all used to set up by whistling a bit of a song and see how long before she started singing it - usually within an hour.
She never caught on that we did it to her, but everyone thought it was very funny.

Andy

First Grade
northey said:
........ don't laugh...... at the song i have stuck in my head ok........

.....shout to the lord...... lol......
i only have it in my head cause i am suposed to be singing it for a charity night thing.... :oops: :oops:

but i have another song in my head......

better by the screaming jets

Shout to the Lord all the Earth let us sing... Power and majesty, praise to the king! :D

Ok i now have a song stuck in my head..

Never ever by all saints i think it is..

It goes like this..

Never ever have i ever felt so low, when ya gonna take me out of this black hole? And i dont really know the rest of the words so i just make them up and i wont risk embarassment by writing my lyrics.

astrogirl

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Ok i now have a song stuck in my head..

Never ever by all saints i think it is..

It goes like this..

Never ever have i ever felt so low, when ya gonna take me out of this black hole? And i dont really know the rest of the words so i just make them up and i wont risk embarassment by writing my lyrics.
I know the one!

Never ever have I ever felt so low
When ya gonna take me out of this black hole
Never ever have I ever felt so sad
The way I'm feeling, yeah you got me feelin' really bad

Andy said:
astrogirl said:
Superstar, Jamelia

(yes, I am still listening to the Room 208 CD :oops: )
How sad :lol:
Luckily I don't feel the need for your approval Andy :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Casanova-Ultimate Kaos :oops:
OMG!!!! Aren't you too young to know this JM???

I was at uni when this song came out - I think I was about 19 or 20! It used to play at my local a lot - and I was there with my waiter buddies almost every night! :oops:

I think I have the single :oops: (geez I have been usign that emoticon a lot!!!)

Johns Magic

Referee
Well, I used to listen to Rage alot. I'd get up at 6 every Saturday morning(as you do as a 7 year old) to watch it before I went to play rugby or soccer, and I vaguely remembered hearing Casanova. However a few days ago I was rummaging through my box of old(and due to my age and innocence, alot of them are embarassing) CDs, as I want to put some songs onto my i-pod, and found a "best of 98" one. On it was Casanova, and I listened to it a few times. It is so catchy! It has been stuck in my head all week!

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh cool. 1998 huh? I was 20 at the time :D

I have a fair few CDs that I like to blame on "my age and innocence" as well! :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
astrogirl said:
I have a fair few CDs that I like to blame on "my age and innocence" as well! :lol:

Hanson,
Britney Spears,
Shania Twain,
Backstreet Boys,
Cher,
Ricky Martin.

*shudders*