What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

*melliez*

Juniors
This morning I woke up and had that song by Ashlee Simpson stuck in my head.

I haven't even heard it since I was at work yesterday, and I would have only heard it once, maybe twice, and now it is stuck!

I am trying to listen to anything that will get stuck in my really easily!

ocean avenue by yellowcard.

Very cool song!

ARgh! I can't find anything that is catchy enough to get stuck in my head! this is very annoying!

ive had this song in my head all week, i dont even know the name, its that anastacia song where some black guy goes humbala humbala mali nali

Misanthrope

Staff member
I have that new Hilary Duff one stuck in my head today. 'Our Lips Are Sealed' was playing when I woke up, and that basically dooms me to having it there all day.

Might listen to some rock before I go to class, and try and flush her out.

astrogirl

First Grade
Is that new Andy?

I remember loving "I just whisper your name" among others but that was released years ago - I suspect I was still at school even!

Andy

First Grade
Nope, not new. It's off the "SHE" album, same as "I Just Whisper Your Name"

astrogirl

First Grade
Been a while since I've listened to that CD.

In fact I didn't have a CD player till my 18th birthday so maybe I have it on a cassette :?

KF

Juniors
Andy said:
northey said:
........ don't laugh...... at the song i have stuck in my head ok........

.....shout to the lord...... lol......
i only have it in my head cause i am suposed to be singing it for a charity night thing.... :oops: :oops:

but i have another song in my head......

better by the screaming jets

Shout to the Lord all the Earth let us sing... Power and majesty, praise to the king! :D

Mountains bow down and the seas will roar, at the sound of your nnn-ame!

Well atm, I have Push up sung by Flynn in my head. :?

astrogirl

First Grade
How funny was Flynn when Andy/James played the ringtone recording of Flynn singing Beat It - straight away his eyes lit up and he asked where he can download it from :D

princessjen

Juniors
Andy wrote:
northey wrote:

i only have it in my head cause i am suposed to be singing it for a charity night thing....

Shout to the Lord all the Earth let us sing... Power and majesty, praise to the king!

I sing for joy at the work of your hands, forever i love you, forever i stand...

all together now haha

princessjen

Juniors
How funny was Flynn when Andy/James played the ringtone recording of Flynn singing Beat It - straight away his eyes lit up and he asked where he can download it from
he is so funny

KF

Juniors
princessjen said:
Andy wrote:
northey wrote:

i only have it in my head cause i am suposed to be singing it for a charity night thing....

Shout to the Lord all the Earth let us sing... Power and majesty, praise to the king!

I sing for joy at the work of your hands, forever i love you, forever i stand...

all together now haha

Nothing compares to the promise I have for yyyyoooouuuu!! lol The End.

Flynn rules, he's gonna win for sure.

princessjen

Juniors
Nothing compares to the promise I have for yyyyoooouuuu!! lol The End.
no, repeat chorus :D

I used to have some shockers in my cd collection. it was pop all the way - hanson, spice girls, backstreet boys, five.... you know the ones :lol: