What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

astrogirl

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
astrogirl said:
I have a fair few CDs that I like to blame on "my age and innocence" as well! :lol:

Hanson,
Britney Spears,
Shania Twain,
Backstreet Boys,
Cher,
Ricky Martin.

*shudders*
LOL, I own Oops I DId It Again, as well as some Backstreet Boys singles.

I'd be lying if I said that I hate them though. Even though I rarely listen to them, I'll still play them once in a blue moon - and enjoy them!

Johns Magic

Referee
Actually, The Backstreet Boys had one or two decent songs.

But Britney Spears :arrow:

This was the time when she was still a little teenager. 'Hit me one more time', 'Sometimes', etc. spring to mind.

But like you, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her =P~

astrogirl

First Grade
Actually I can appreciate a gorgeous woman, even though I'm straight.

I just don't rate Britney :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Not a fan.

I prefer the looks of Mandy Moore, the girl from the OC (even though she's too skinny), the tennis player Hantuchova (also too skinny though). Jennifer Hawkins is also gorgeous.

Ummm, can't think of any more at the moment.

les norton

First Grade
If i had any kind of lesbian tendencies (which I do not....not thats theres anything wrong with that...im going to shut up really soon :? )

I think Jolie is pretty much the perfect woman.

Stranger

Coach
Angelina Jolie :clap: :clap: :clap: so hot! want to touch the hinie

songs that i allways get stuck in my head are
- Eat it
- Are you gonna be my girl

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I think Angelina Jolie looks like some sort of gross alien (I don't mean that in a harsh way!). I think Denise Richards is beautiful.

The song stuck in my head at the moment is 'Ms Hilton' (The Penfifteen Club). It's been stuck in my head for about a week and it got more severe after watching 'The Simple Life 2' last night.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't get the Angelina Jolie fascination. I don't even find her that attractive. Nice body, but weird face.

m0j0

Bench
Matt23 said:
Spare me the details by The Offspring #-o

Everytime I turn on the bloody radio that song is on. Don't get me wrong, I really like The Offspring but there is such a thing as overkill.

Matt23

Staff member
Thats the thing Mojo, it's on so much, that it's now stuck in ma head #-o