What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
ive had this song in my head all week, i dont even know the name, its that anastacia song where some black guy goes humbala humbala mali nali
I think you're talking about 'Sick and Tired'. Sounds like an appropriate name too. ;-)

General Knight

Juniors
Thats song 'Get Out' (i think thats what its called) by Jojo is stuck in my head. The guy that was at work today kept singing it and now it is stuck in my head.

stevo

Juniors
Come on the cowboys, come on! lets give'em a game boys, come on!.........the glory of the blue, white, yellow and grey! Well something like that. It was written by Lee Kernahan (how ever your spell the wankers name). go to a cowboys home game and you'll understand how easy it is for this song to get stuck in your head

Misanthrope

Staff member
CC Generals- It's called Leave (Get Out).

I've got that new Alcazar song stuck in my head. 'This is the World We Live In'. I thought they were dead and gone after 2002.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
CCGenerals said:
Thats song 'Get Out' (i think thats what its called) by Jojo is stuck in my head. The guy that was at work today kept singing it and now it is stuck in my head.
That's a cool song. Although I just found out that the girl who sings it is only 13! Holy crap.