What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Call My Name - Charlotte Church

I swear to God, if Foxtel played that video clip 24 hours a day on a dedicated Charlotte Church channel, I would never, ever sleep. That whole 'good girl gone bad' thing does it for me super big-time!

Charley9

Bench
I don't kow the name of it but it's from Bic Runga's new album. It's really sort of slow and romantic, but kind of eerie as well.... I love Bic.

astrogirl

First Grade
Me too Charley!

Sway will always be a favourite - that's my fave from "Drive". From "Beautiful Collision" it is She Left on a Monday.

So far on "Birds" it is Winning Arrow :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
I loved Sway! I'll have to check out more of Bic Runga's stuff, she certainly had a beautiful voice.

For me it's a tie between:

'In the Deep' Bird York (beautiful, soulful song)

AND

'Never Meant to Fail' Alex Lloyd

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Me too Charley!

Sway will always be a favourite - that's my fave from "Drive". From "Beautiful Collision" it is She Left on a Monday.

So far on "Birds" it is Winning Arrow :D

Yeah Sway will always be the best but i love Suddenly Strange and drive from "Drive" and From Beautiful Collision I love "When i See You Smile" Love love love it.

Oh by the way the song i like from Birds is "Birds" LOL!

Latest posts