What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Survivor Pearl Islands

antonius

Coach
Rupert and Andrew for the final two that would be good. John won't be as cocky next week now Rupert knows it was him who voted against him. Two weeks ago John was strutting around bragging how he had everyone eating out the palm of his hand, alliances with so and so and another alliance with such and such. I think he will find he has an alliance with himself after last nights effort, too smart for his own good, he's the sort of bloke I have a mental picture that Little Austin Powers would be like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All power to Rupert.

astrogirl

First Grade
I thought annoying John would be gone last night but he wasn't!!!

Bringing back the "outcasts" was pretty interesting. I haven't seen any of the other series, but from what I gather this is the first time it's been done. The determination in Burton's eyes was pretty scary - I'll be surprised if he's not back next week.

antonius

Coach
astrogirl said:
I thought annoying John would be gone last night but he wasn't!!!

Bringing back the "outcasts" was pretty interesting. I haven't seen any of the other series, but from what I gather this is the first time it's been done. The determination in Burton's eyes was pretty scary - I'll be surprised if he's not back next week.
Well ousten wimped out, Don't think Burton will last long, though saying that the tribes will prob merge before the two rejects are at risk of being voted off, they have a pass through the next tribal council. For mine Rupert, and Andrew are the two most deserving ATM. Jon is only there by the grace of Rupert, he will be easier to get rid of later, him staying was part of Ruperts strategy

Razor

Coach
antonius said:
Well ousten wimped out, Don't think Burton will last long, though saying that the tribes will prob merge before the two rejects are at risk of being voted off, they have a pass through the next tribal council. For mine Rupert, and Andrew are the two most deserving ATM. Jon is only there by the grace of Rupert, he will be easier to get rid of later, him staying was part of Ruperts strategy

I was surprised the tribe all agreed to let Osten go. Vote out someone else, then he'll be easier to get rid of later.

Andrew and Ryan would have been safe. Darah probably would have gone if Osten didn't.

They all want Jon in the final 2 with them. Although if they lose immunity again next week it'll be goodbye Jon as they won't be able to vote out the newcomer.

NC

Juniors
Osten is a bloody wimp. Most contestants would know what to expect going into Survivor i.e. having to look for food yourself, building your own shelter etc. I'm glad he's gone.

GO RUPERT!!! He's the man. Ever since the first episode when they showed him taking the other tribes stuff, I've been a huge fan and have been wanting him to win. Lastnite's episode when he went off at Jon was sooo funny!!! Sucked into Jon, he's a bloody idiot!! Can't believe they kept him in the tribe over Shawn.

The immunity challenge lastnite was good, I knew that the contestants who were voted off were gonna come back, but not as a new tribe. Glad they won though, hope Burton comes back, even though he will get voted off again :lol:

Ah well, Rupert's gonna win it :D

OMG, will someone please kick that jon androtop up the arse.. Fair dinkum if i was there i would be so frustraited with him i would drown him...

Savage and rupert are the coolest by far... This is the first survivor series i have actually watched... The night it started i had nothing to do so i decided to watch it and now i am addicted to it..

misty

Juniors
Ha ha there's a third team now, just when they thought they'de weeded out the ones they didn't want....their BACK :lol:

antonius

Coach
Na Mia no third team, it was a one off, they now pick two from that team to come back and 1 each join Drake and Morgan. That's it then the losers that were left over are gone.

Should be interesting to see who the evictees vote in. Fancy being kicked off the show twice.

Osten is the biggest wimp I've seen on television of late. P U S S Y !

tigermite

Juniors
astrogirl said:
When and how did Andrew get his "Savage" nickname? I must've missed a show.
I'm pretty sure that it's his last name.... fits in pretty well with the pirate theme.

antonius said:
Don't think Burton will last long, though saying that the tribes will prob merge before the two rejects are at risk of being voted off, they have a pass through the next tribal council.
Yeah, I also think the tribes will merge before they have a chance of being voted out, because when you think about it, they have to merge at the latest with 9 contestants left. This is because there are 7 who vote on the eventual winner, plus the last 2 contestants, equalling 9. So for them 7 to know anything about the contestants on the other team, they have to be playing the game with them to learn about them... hence merging with at least 9 left. Since there are only ten left now, one more will go (which can't be one of the 'rejects'), leaving 9 there and thus the merge to take place. Unless of course they find a way around it, but I seriously doubt they will (or could).

bronnie34

Juniors
I'm a bit surprised that Drake kicked out shaun instead of John. As if John is suddenly not going to want to kick out rupert after a couple of weeks of trying.
Like everyone else Savage and Rupert are my favourites but even savage's tribe are starting to talk about him, so not sure how long he will last.
I can't wait to see who comes back in next week, i think def Burton and maybe Lil, should be interesting.

misty

Juniors
antonius said:
Na Mia no third team, it was a one off, they now pick two from that team to come back and 1 each join Drake and Morgan. That's it then the losers that were left over are gone.

BUGGA!

I thought they were there for good, Rupert :lol: :lol: [fancy callen your kid RUPERT] :shock:

yeah, that Rupert dude is a bully he goes "WHO VOTED FOR ME!!" and that skinny Jon guy goes "I did" :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Now that the tribes have merged I have no idea what will happen next!!! This is the first series of Survivor that I've ever watched. I am really confused about which allegiances are real and which ones are deceitful! I think I'll find the next few weeks quite interesting. I wonder if Rupert has any idea that Christa and Sandra have been discussing his downfall... or that Burton isn't an ally.

One thing that didn't surprise me was the fact that Savage was voted off the island. That man needs some food!

tigermite

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Now that the tribes have merged I have no idea what will happen next!!! This is the first series of Survivor that I've ever watched. I am really confused about which allegiances are real and which ones are deceitful!
Don't worry, nobody really does. That's the idea. The producers want to make it as hard to predict as possible, so they show us bits of everything, but never the whole story. And to add to that, the contestants are known to change their minds very quickly over sometimes little things, so just because you think one alliance is extremely strong, doesn't mean that by the end of tribal council that it won't be torn apart and the game totally changed.

I think I'll find the next few weeks quite interesting. I wonder if Rupert has any idea that Christa and Sandra have been discussing his downfall... or that Burton isn't an ally.
I don't think Rupert knows about the girls, but I'd be pretty sure he wouldn't trust Burton, and I think that Rupert is only trying to use Burton himself. Also it seems that with the girls, they have a few different alliances going on at the same time, so that could backfire very quickly on them. But I have a feeling that Rupert won't be around too much longer unfortunately. Though I'm very surprised at the immunity challenge where nobody tried to put him out of the challenge... afterall, they wanted to vote him out.

astrogirl

First Grade
tigermite said:
But I have a feeling that Rupert won't be around too much longer unfortunately. Though I'm very surprised at the immunity challenge where nobody tried to put him out of the challenge... afterall, they wanted to vote him out.
Are you talking about the challenge where each contestant placed a coloured coconut into someone else's coconut container? (don't know what else to call it) If so I think that the others probably decided not to be seen to be actively trying to undermine Rupert.

tigermite

Juniors
astrogirl said:
tigermite said:
But I have a feeling that Rupert won't be around too much longer unfortunately. Though I'm very surprised at the immunity challenge where nobody tried to put him out of the challenge... afterall, they wanted to vote him out.
Are you talking about the challenge where each contestant placed a coloured coconut into someone else's coconut container? (don't know what else to call it) If so I think that the others probably decided not to be seen to be actively trying to undermine Rupert.
Yes, that's the one. I understand what your saying, but I thought the morgan tribe members may have given him a few. They didn't have to knock him out straight away, but could have got him before it was too late.

Also, not only is Rupert strong mentally and physically, but that challenged proved he has knowledge as well... he only got one wrong.

Razor

Coach
tigermite said:

Rupert really needs to keep winning immunity. Which he could easily do. If I was Rupert I would have encouraged them to dump Burton instead of Ryan at the last TC. No Burton means Rupert is more needed and is more likely to win immunity.

If one of Burton or Rupert goes, the other will win every physical challenge.

But they are the only ones who can catch food, so they'll want one of them to be around until 5-6 days to go at least. You'll want Burton against you in the F2, so he might stay around to the end. You certainly wouldn't want Rupert against you in the F2.

antonius

Coach
Well Rupert got shafted, so who'll win it now? Burton has to be the favourite for the Million, What about that Lilo Lill, I have never seen a more miserable looking human being than her, if she smiled her face would fall in two. She Haunts houses at midnight that woman. Wouldn't you just love to wipe that smirk off of Jons face? I must admit I'm pretty p!ssed at Rupert going, he was too trusting as he said. he should've got rid of Jon when he had the chance. To late now. Wonder what they'll be eating for the rest of the show? Sting rays?

Latest posts