What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The energy thread

les norton

First Grade
Well Im taking the rest of this week off....
:(
EXAMS!!

I'll get started again in darwin and then really boost it when i come home. I love this thread. I promise I'll contribute more after exams

les norton

First Grade
Thanks darl!! :D

One for sports psych...A beh modification program on exercise motivation.

Subject = ME!! :D

I'll tell you in a few weeks if it works

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
That sounds so yum! I might struggle with the special cinnamon though, but will try to find it :D

Most Deli's should have it...it's just not the same without it.

I don't feel very well today. i have ony had an apple 'cause my tummy is upset
:(

RABK

Referee
Haha, i'm trying to eat healthy. I need one of you girls to give me a lesson in the kitchen though.

Charley9

Bench
les norton said:
Thanks darl!! :D

One for sports psych...A beh modification program on exercise motivation.

Subject = ME!! :D

I'll tell you in a few weeks if it works

that sounds really interesting Les, i'd love to hear how you go. The more tips I can get on staying motivated the better. :D

I got home last night at about 6 and it was still light! Gosh i love daylight savings. So i took my Dog out and ran around with him for about 45 mins and then i came home and did some laps in the pool. And i feel so much better this morning, but i still can't eat, my tummy feels weird. Might just be because of the change in weather.

I can't wait to go for another run tonight.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Haha, i'm trying to eat healthy. I need one of you girls to give me a lesson in the kitchen though.
Soups are so easy. And quick, you barely have to do anything and you don't have to have them hot hot, in summer you can have them warm and they're still great.

Lentil soup is awsome too. And just as easy

northey said:
just read thoes recepies... they sound great! i love cooking

Me too :D One of my favourite things to do is having all day to cook my family a huge dinner and we just sit and talk and eat all night.

astrogirl

First Grade
I've got heaps of great, easy recipes Jamie. Tell me what you like to eat, and I'll email you some recipes if you like. Or post them here.

northey

First Grade
i have lots of thai and indian food....
but lets just say i am the cook in the house lol
last night i let mum cook cause i hate red meats, but i will eat them if i have to and they have lots of gravy on them lol... so she cooked it, and the meat was so tough it was like leather! so i ended up just eating all my vegies!
i think i will stick to the cooking

Charley9

Bench
i went for a run last night and i did sit ups.
I tried to do push-ups but it was so funny i just kept making myself laugh, so i gave up.

astrogirl

First Grade
I went to the gym again last night.

I thought I'd go easy on myself, but I ended up burning over 400 calories again! :D

les norton

First Grade
Well done Lassys!!

I have been slack still...I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. You guys are giving me such guilt.