What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The energy thread

les norton

First Grade
OK...so time to get back into it.

Cant go to my gym as im interstate atm sooooo....since ive been in darwin I have gone for 2 jogs and swum laps twice. Ive been here for 2 days do i think thats not to shabby. Looking forward to some weight training though.

northey

First Grade
went to THT tonight... so much easier when your instructor, who is also my personal trainer is so good looking lol... and has the best personality
some chick fainted in THT today!

astrogirl

First Grade
What does THT stand for northey?

I played touch footy yesterday, in a team full of 20 year olds! :O

les norton

First Grade
Eating so much crap up here...its a shocker.
going for a bike ride and another swim today.

Plus i do believe that shopping should count as exercise too....I killing it in that dept.

Broke my PB yesterday :D

northey

First Grade
astro THT is an aerobic style class with weights and yoga.. a mix of all three and it is really hard.. lol.. like having sweat dripping off ya class lol
Tummy Hip and Thigh! lol great for chicks!!

RABK

Referee
Rumour going around = Astro and her trainer are going to get it on!! Or should i say get it off? ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Rumour going around = Astro and her trainer are going to get it on!! Or should i say get it off? ;-)
LOL, ah no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My trainer is about 50!!!

les norton

First Grade
I'm off to deep water running tonight...bit of an old ladie exercise but apparently its a killer.

Charley9

Bench
i just did three hours of shopping! Expensive, edurance shopping...i spent $300...boy that's gonna hurt tomorrow! :(

northey

First Grade
went to the gym tonight... good stuff did work with my personal trainer, he wanted me to do combat, but i thought i would leave it for today lol...

Charley9

Bench
Hey Astro! I made your soup last weekend and it was so good! I froze it and am having it for lunch today mmmmm :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Hey Astro! I made your soup last weekend and it was so good! I froze it and am having it for lunch today mmmmm :D
Oh yay! I haven't made *your* soup yet, but I will :D