What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
2-1 my ass i won THAT 2nd game on a technicality cause U ran like a bitch in that corner.........

~OUT~

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Untouchable said:
Astro girl do U mind im trying to cream Tigermites ass.......shes a girl thats a fact of life and i had 2 make an example out of her.....tigermite has fell in a heap here

187 on U Tigermite! i just made mince meat out of U fool....ive regained my bad ass status as number 1 checkers player!

You`ve fell victim Tigermite like all these other fools......

Unfortunatley i have 2 be going........only 12mins left....to be sure we`ll play again....you was pathetic in that 3rd game Tigermite.........you better get a check up to C if your up to my high standards pal....DONT ever step to me so pathetic ever again............OUT

Dont 4 get 2 play each other

I see this as a voctory today......ive boosted my record to astonishing magnitudes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That first line doesn't sound all that good, you seem to contradict yourself and you have boosted no record as you lost twice to tigermite.

Name a time and day and i will take you on again

Why don't we play chess??

You don't seem to like chess what are you afraid that someone will kick your arse?? (or is it to complicated for the supreme intelligence)

Jedda

Juniors
OK!

I conceed defeat, It's obvious I'm kidding myself.

3-Nil to Tigermite.

Am I at least getting better with each thrashing? :cry:

tigermite

Juniors
Jedda said:
OK!

I conceed defeat, It's obvious I'm kidding myself.

3-Nil to Tigermite.

Am I at least getting better with each thrashing? :cry:
You're not too bad. But in Checkers, one wrong move can be very bad (that's how UT beat me... I made a stupid move). Anyhow, you had me worried a few times there.

Big Tim

First Grade
Dammit, I miss all the action. Anyway, I wouldnt mind havin a thrash at this. I think I should play Jedda first, though, I dont know if I am even up to her standard. Anyway, if anyone wants a game just let me know. I will probably be here for about an hour or so.

tigermite

Juniors
You don't sign up. Just go to http://www.yahooligans.com then go to games, select checkers, then it will come up with a list of names that you can use (don't use Ace, most of them do and it makes it confusing). After selecting your name, it will open the games window. Easy as that. If you want someone to play, give us a yell (in the next 20mins).

Sweeper

Juniors
tigermite said:
You don't sign up. Just go to http://www.yahooligans.com then go to games, select checkers, then it will come up with a list of names that you can use (don't use Ace, most of them do and it makes it confusing). After selecting your name, it will open the games window. Easy as that. If you want someone to play, give us a yell (in the next 20mins).
Done...

checkers champ

Juniors
Dear Mr. Untouchable,

We have had many many complaints regarding you. It is from the same person, but they have been numerous. It seems you are now a tall poppy and they are jealous of your success. Just be careful of The Russian, he cheats.

They plan to kidnap you at the official crowning ceromany Mr. Untouchable, but frankly I don't think they will pull it off. In case they are successful and do kidnap you, can you put in to pay the ransom?

What do they mean when they say you are the Happy Gilmore of Checkers?

We also want to cut a sponsorship deal with you. This is big and you know it.

Viva La Checkers

CCA

astrogirl

First Grade
This thread is still making me laugh!!!

It seems that UT has started a craze! :? Reminds me of being at school - when the cool thing to do was play marbles, have a my little pony, play with pound puppies, the list goes on