What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Skeletor

Juniors
Jumpy Monkey said:
hey im a dallas stars fan,
luv the game and manage 2 catch a few on the odd occasion.
anyone know where i can buy a dallas stars jersey???
in the illawarra/sydney area????

You can get a Stars jersey shipped to Australia from http://shop.nhl.com I don't know how much it would cost though.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Jumpy Monkey said:
hey im a dallas stars fan,
luv the game and manage 2 catch a few on the odd occasion.
anyone know where i can buy a dallas stars jersey???
in the illawarra/sydney area????
hey mate
good to have more hockey fans in australia, i bought myself an anaheim ducks jersey from rivercitysports.com, sets u back a few hundred but, its the only place you can get them from, unless there is a hockey rink near you, some shops at hockey rinks sell them

leaguerules

Juniors
look on ebay i got a brand new mighty ducks jersey for $40 couple weeks ago. look for a seller called bebusa very good. You just need to get your own number and name for the back.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
leaguerules said:
look on ebay i got a brand new mighty ducks jersey for $40 couple weeks ago. look for a seller called bebusa very good. You just need to get your own number and name for the back.
you are ducks fan are you? nice :) good stuff mate

Monk

Referee
Cheers m8

hey guys i made a dallas stars banner, nd i
wanted 2 see what u guys think!!!

dallasbanner.jpg

so??? the player there is mike modano... hes my fav player..

note the pic is in my sig also...

aphelion

Juniors
Finding NHL jerseys in Australia is damn near impossible.

I use jerseycity.ca. I've bought from them a few times and their service is excellent and they don't rape you on postage like the NHL Shop does. River City Sports isn't too bad either.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
There's only 3 teams I follow in this league.

Red Wings (love 'em!)
Avs (haha, yep they are awesome)
Stars (super duper cool)

Kinda hard to keep up with 'em thou..but hopefully they all do well

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Ducks not doing to well this year, but scott niedermayers return helped, they looked like a new team yesterday, and with teemu selanne expected to return soon, the ducks could be a stanley cup contender again

Skeletor

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
wtf is going on theres been like 5 games this week on fox sports

and they havent shown a toronto game all year :x

The Maple Leafs are beyond awful this season.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
I think fox sports put whatever game is shown on versus in USA, all games are on versus channel, and yeah as skeletor said toronto have not been doing to well this season. Mats sundin could be traded soon.

hindmarsh4pm said:
I think fox sports put whatever game is shown on versus in USA, all games are on versus channel, and yeah as skeletor said toronto have not been doing to well this season. Mats sundin could be traded soon.

yeh seems too be the trouble with all the teams i support lol first KG leaves minnesota than Sundin might leave toronto whats next Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas leave Miami :crazy:

but yeh u are right about us having a bad year but so are the timberwolves yet we get 2 of t here games live in australia during the season we even had 2 miami dolphins games

so u would think they would at least show 1 toronto game this year :pray:

Jono Russell

Bench
Monk said:
GO THE STARS...
anyone got the lastest stars result

http://sportsline.com/nhl

Stars are having a good season @ 40 - 22 - 5 so far.

Canucks are sitting on 32 - 22 - 8. Not as good as last season and Luongo hasn't bee as good either. But I still have alot of faith. I am hoping we get our 5th strait win tomorrow.