What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Emmett ?

Gronk

Staff member
Does anyone remember him from past years ?

Redcliffe centre Nick Emmett will attempt to have a tripping charge downgraded at the QRL judiciary today and if successful will be available for the Broncos-Cronulla match under a dual registration arrangement between the clubs.

The former Parramatta lower grader, who trained with the Broncos this week, was selected in the City team to play Country at Cloncurry on Saturday but will miss the match because of the tripping charge.

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/story/0,20797,19545629-5003409,00.html

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea mate, he left parra for the QRL at the same time that Daniel Irvine did.. i think i had a photo with him once.

In that QRL city v country game there is also

Anthony Boyd
Shane Muspratt (c)
Chris Muckert
and a few other big names like Leon Bott and Josh Hannay

parra pete

Referee
I met Nick when he was with South Logan in 2004 and spent the 2004 SOO (first game)with him at Lang Park, with another South player of the time Jace Van Dilk. Jess, 'your mate' Bubsy was with SL at the time but wasn't at that function. Great young bloke. Big wraps on him in the QLD Cup at the moment.

JessEel

who was the other parra player at redcliffe... daniel someone? a back rower? i liked him too

JessEel

JessEel said:
who was the other parra player at redcliffe... daniel someone? a back rower? i liked him too

well it took me 4 and 1/2 hours but i remembered... daniel green :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
i remeber seeing bubsy and nicky out clubbing one night, chatted with them for quite a while both good blokes!

spiderdan

Bench
just thought i'd throw in a congratulations to our former lower grader, nick emmett on making his first grade debut today, albeit in a broncos jersey.

before i dozed off and after i woke, from what i saw he went ok.

kudos to him.

JessEel

spiderdan said:
just thought i'd throw in a congratulations to our former lower grader, nick emmett on making his first grade debut today, albeit in a broncos jersey.

before i dozed off and after i woke, from what i saw he went ok.

kudos to him.

you're kidding, i missed it!

Latest posts