What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nickname/Banner for Darius!!

joobminty

Juniors
Thought he was our standout player. The sideways criticism is an odd one - and not because he made 165 metres with the ball in hand. A few times he actually created opportunites inside but his winger didn't come in, and at other times he had little choice due to limited time and space.

Glad to see you guys are appreciating Boyd's talent. I am a broncos fan and hated the relentless bagging he used to get on bronconet. People used to continually question why Wayne kept picking him.

Granted his running style will attract his share of critics - much like Hodges did when he wasn't fit/was returning from injury. Sometimes Boyd appears indecisive, but that is because he is actually thinking while he is out there - unlike the usual straight-up-and-down players you usually see.
The fact remains that there aren't that many 21 yo rep players who are big, safe in attack and defence, have tons of first grade experience and can play anywhere in the backline.

On another matter - you guys are in for a treat if Costigan can stay fit - I watched him for a season in Canberra (2007) and he was unbelievable, if a bit of a psycho. We could hear him from the stands geeing up the team in defence screaming "smash them, smash the f***ers" and then carrying through with it. He also has a good fend and excellent offload - he is best attacking down the left side of the field.

In saying that, we (Broncs) probably got the better deal with Setu - but not by much.

Godz Illa

Coach
Glad to see you guys are appreciating Boyd's talent. I am a broncos fan and hated the relentless bagging he used to get on bronconet. People used to continually question why Wayne kept picking him.

Granted his running style will attract his share of critics - much like Hodges did when he wasn't fit/was returning from injury. Sometimes Boyd appears indecisive, but that is because he is actually thinking while he is out there - unlike the usual straight-up-and-down players you usually see.
The fact remains that there aren't that many 21 yo rep players who are big, safe in attack and defence, have tons of first grade experience and can play anywhere in the backline.
He's looking good for us so far. He's certainly elusive and hard to pin down - he leads the NRL in tackle breaks with 24. The next closest is Matt Bowen with 18.

WendellSailormoon1.jpg

Keeping in the spirit of cartoon character Dragons - I give you:
WENDELL SAILOR MOON

And if i see that one it will be $50k for bringing the sexuality of the game into question.

I will ensure that our grounds will not allow posters that depict a transexual well tanned ladyboy.

saint-colesy

Juniors
f**king spewingi thought i was onto another winner lol.
might make it anyway, cant see them needing touse it in canberra any more lol

Coppo you goose, can you make "slippery when brett" and let me hold it when ever i'm at a game?

Ill even pay u for the cost of the sh*t if u wanna.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
From This day Forth...He shall be known as....

"The Dragons Fullback That Tore Us Another one And Caused Havoc".

OurRedV

Juniors
slippery when brett - still not made colesy? geeeeez it's only been 3 years in the making.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
RufusRex, You didnt get Dazzling Darius of some bloke on the hill at Kogarah the other week yelling it out! ....lol

Darenator!

as in Terminator LOL , youve been a great audience ill just grab my hat....