What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nickname/Banner for Darius!!

Godz Illa

Coach
astroboy.jpg

THE AMAZING ASTRO-BOYD
I'm quoting this post just so I can see it again. Brilliant work kids. It totally looks like Darius too

The Preacher

First Grade
I can't wait to see it on the hill. On it's first outing it should be given major billing so people can get photos of it, and Kiki should be asked to model it dressed appropriately. Fu(king brilliant.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
I can't wait to see it on the hill. On it's first outing it should be given major billing so people can get photos of it, and Kiki should be asked to model it dressed appropriately. Fu(king brilliant.

hahahahaha...like the chicks at the motor show?? maybe i can wear red and white hotpants and make lots of swishy hand movements.

steeldragon with my ideas and your skillz we make an awesome team!

Steel Dragon

Bench
steeldragon with my ideas and your skillz we make an awesome team!

Hahaha for sure!

You keep sending the ideas through and I'll keep churning out the images.
I'm just dirty that I never thought of Mario and Luigi - the Super Morris Bros. last year!

Kiki

First Grade
omg yes that woulda been perfect!! hopefully joshie will come back and we can whack out that banner.

MattYg1

Bench
HAHAHA... i was trying to remember where that dialect came from for about 30 minutes haha

i was thinking either Jersey or Southie in Boston! haha:lol:

SerbDragon

Coach
Weymaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn
Whey ey ey ey mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Dragons score and its time you go home!

Weymannnnnnnnnnnn
Whey ey ey ey mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Dragons score and its time you go home!

to the tune of banana boat song