What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

macavity

Referee
RalthFilthy said:
Nothing wrong with Windale, well maybe they should knock down the legoland style estates but other than that it's a harmless place. I'd rather walk through Windale late at night than Iso.

it all makes sense now.

[furrycat]

Coach
Dragonsforthewin said:
^^its not your country, its all of ours you red neck white bred chicken sh1t motherf**ker

Worst attempt at baiting ever :lol:

Go back to hating jews and gays pinko.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
gunning_for_panthers said:
I found this flag which would represent all Australians.

aus-1.gif
You do realise the yellow circle on the Aboriginal flag is the sun, which is a very strong symbol for the aboriginies and their beliefs.

How can this flag represent them when the sun has been removed and replaced with a bent yellow line?

Lego_Man

First Grade
madunit said:
You do realise the yellow circle on the Aboriginal flag is the sun, which is a very strong symbol for the aboriginies and their beliefs.

How can this flag represent them when the sun has been removed and replaced with a bent yellow line?

The yellow line represents the sun's rays being bent and refracted through the earth's atmosphere.

:sarcasm:

RalthFilthy

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
Most areas?

What's wrong with most areas in Sydney?
I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, I would just feel safer walking around Windale than anywhere down here. I live in the Liverpool area at the moment and every second day it seems there is a stabbing, bashing or shooting or something going on, sirens going all through the night. Windale doesn't have all that.

HevyDevy

Coach
Well that's because you live in Liverpool.

I made a decision a few years ago that I wanted to have a beer in every pub in Sydney (not all on the same day, mind you).

Then I decided a better idea would be to have a beer in every pub in Sydney ... except the south-west.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lego_Man said:
The yellow line represents the sun's rays being bent and refracted through the earth's atmosphere.

:sarcasm:
lol.

Yes aboriginies have always seen light refraction as a very spiritual thing.

_Johnsy

Referee
Magpie Nick said:
I'm still dumbfounded as to how the f**k the flag of East Timor can represent Australians. :lol:

Because there are no aboriginies in ET, apparently. :shock:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HevyDevy said:
:lol:

Maybe it's a yellow boomerang?

f**k it's ugly though
Not as ugly as the one with the union jack on it.

Gunning, when are you going to show us your own design?

Come on, don't be shy.

_Johnsy

Referee
Just lucky I have blue eyes, and my hair was blonde once, now it resembles grey. Will that do mein fuhrer.