What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

_Johnsy

Referee
I found GFP's flag. I just don't know which one he is

T790871A.JPG

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Maybe gunning for panthers is too busy doing up some designs in paint that will represent all Australians to come in and tell us how the flag of East Timor represents Australian people.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
Many countries have similar flags.

Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuala all have similar flags

Regardless of the fact that the colours are the same, you're still a racist idiot. Care to explain how the East Timor flag represents Australians?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Magpie Nick said:
Regardless of the fact that the colours are the same, you're still a racist idiot. Care to explain how the East Timor flag represents Australians?

It's not the East Timorise flag FFS.

Does the East Timor flag feature the Southern Cross? NO

Does the East Timor flag have the federation star? NO

Does the East Timor flag have blue in it? NO

_Johnsy said:
still waiting on your design knobwad

It'll be done soon.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
It's not the East Timorise flag FFS.

Does the East Timor flag feature the Southern Cross? NO

Does the East Timor flag have the federation star? NO

Does the East Timor flag have blue in it? NO

It'll be done soon.

Did you say a hybrid version of the East Timor flag represents all Australians? YES

:lol:

Face it. You dislike the fact that Aboriginal people have a flag of their own yet you're not against any other flag associated with any kind of group in Australia. You have said that in this thread. There is no denying it.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how a flag consisting of the Southern Cross and slight alterations to the East Timor flag can represent any Australian let alone all of them. I won't hold my breath, though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So tell us how this flag is symbolic of Australians?

The green section seems similar to the Pakistan flag, the white section, well that explains you and the yellow is what?

How are aboriginies accounted for under this flag, keeping in mind they are Australian as well.