What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Graham, Carney also injured

Since 73

First Grade
Happy for these blokes to take a break before semis.

We won't lose much with out Todd - he needs a break mentally.

Chad.

Thank f**k if they are out. They might make a line break and make the mistake of looking for support. Then they could be charged for causing a collision.

Since 73

First Grade
S73... if we lose to penrith, we wont make the semi's

We're the Sharks Aus...it's in the script to miss out.

Seriously i'm happy TC is having a break - he is shitting me at the moment.

I'm expecting Lewis to look after us.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think toddy needs a week off. Am I the only one that has been driven nuts by his constant inside passes to Bukuya. The most predictable play in the comp at the moment. Reeks of Kimmorley a few years ago!. Wont get near penrith if Gal or Jez not there.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
If this is true, I think it's great timing. Gal and Jezza back. Carney's been playing poorly and Wade's busted.

Give em a week or two to recover, and Chad and Toops more time in the starting line-up. Good for depth and for semis if injuries strike. We have a good all-round squad and they all need mins.

Also, this means Gal, Smith, Wade, Toops and TC will have had a good break before the semis. Could really benefit us.

Special K

Coach
Think toddy needs a week off. Am I the only one that has been driven nuts by his constant inside passes to Bukuya. The most predictable play in the comp at the moment. Reeks of Kimmorley a few years ago!. Wont get near penrith if Gal or Jez not there.
Almost as bad as Robson inside to Fifita