What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No More Kimmorley

Alright I just want to know how many people here want KIMmorley out of the blues side next game? I wont rest till he is out of there.

Johns Magic

Referee
Kimmorley is useless because hehad one poor performance? Puh-lease!
Kimmorley is the best halfback in the game behind Johns.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Kimmorley stuffed up all game.

He can't play big match footy.

Watch for Sharks to choke again.

Risa

Bench
Johns'll only have one game under his belt before the next Origin team is named. I have this feeling though if he gets through and has a good game against the Broncos he'll get named. Otherwise, pick Orford, just someone other than Kimmorley.

I just can't believe all the crap all week about how it's Kimmorley's chance to shine blah blah blah. He well and truly blew that tonight, absolutely shocking.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gene Krupa said:
Kimmorley stuffed up all game.

He can't play big match footy.

Watch for Sharks to choke again.

Fair chance we will choke (we are used to it) but we have 18 points. 3 or 4 wins to make the semis. Need I say more.

Kimmorley played sh*t tonight but give him a bit of credit for top performances on 2 Kangaroo tours, injury during 1st origin camp last year & club form this year.

foetus_head said:
Ill admit kimmorly has "some" skill, but then again so do the 5 year old juniors playing in the park!

here, here. missing two conversions as well as cleanly passing the ball to the opposition, is more than a little stuff up. The fact that scummers have a full time kicker doesnt mean he should let his "skills" go astray if thats what he was doing before. I say BRING BACK JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johns Magic

Referee
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
here, here. missing two conversions as well as cleanly passing the ball to the opposition, is more than a little stuff up. The fact that scummers have a full time kicker doesnt mean he should let his "skills" go astray if thats what he was doing before. I say BRING BACK JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read my post, I said "performance". You can't drop a player because he wasn't a good back-up goal-kicker. Bowen was looking for that intercept. It shouldn't have been thrown, but then again Buderus shouldn't have missed 6 tackles.

Johns Magic

Referee
knights_maniac said:
puhlease...your geniused

You obviously don't watch much football mate.

Kimmorley was the player who won us the Great Britain series in '03, with so many injuries to the team.
He has dominated Johns in matches time and time again.
Whenever he has played representative matches before he has starred.
He is the one who has led the Sharks this season to the top of the table.

That pass could've been thrown by anyone. Johns has attempted thousands of cutouts, and not all of them have worked.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Card Shark said:
Fair chance we will choke (we are used to it) but we have 18 points. 3 or 4 wins to make the semis. Need I say more.

Kimmorley played sh*t tonight but give him a bit of credit for top performances on 2 Kangaroo tours, injury during 1st origin camp last year & club form this year.

Doesn't matter if you make the semis. Kimmorley and your bunch will just choke when the pressure is on.

fosie

Juniors
Joey said he was ready, he should come back and continue his reign.....long lost reign.

Latest posts