What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Team as yet???

Stagger eel

Staff member
as I post this it's 10:15 am, Thursday the 18th of February, 2 days before our trial against the Panthers and we haven't appeared to have publicaly announced a squad/team???..

It also appears that we're the only NRL club that have yet selected a side..so I decided to call the club and their line was that the coach is yet to finalise it..

am I being a little impatient or do I have right to get a little pissed off about it??

btw, I don't blame the person who told me the info as she's obviously been told to use the same line to other fans wanting to know what the team is.

Gronk

Staff member
Definitely worth a riot or perhaps the burning of a small effigy Stags.

fish eel

Immortal
as I post this it's 10:15 am, Thursday the 18th of February, 2 days before our trial against the Panthers and we haven't appeared to have publicaly announced a squad/team???..

It also appears that we're the only NRL club that have yet selected a side..so I decided to call the club and their line was that the coach is yet to finalise it..

am I being a little impatient or do I have right to get a little pissed off about it??

btw, I don't blame the person who told me the info as she's obviously been told to use the same line to other fans wanting to know what the team is.

Impatient.

It's only a trial.

Stagger,

Just got an email from the club ( 5 mins ago) giving some gen info out about tickets etc. In that email it said to go to the Official site for the full team for the Panther trial game. Went to the site and nothing......

Just got this email from the club, Could be a lot of impatient people out there.

Parra E-Newsletter said:
PENRITH TRIAL
Grand final heroes Jarryd Hayne, Daniel Mortimer and Fuifui Moimoi have been named by Daniel Anderson for the Pirtek Parramatta Eels' second trial against the Penrith Panthers, this Saturday night, at CUA Stadium in Penrith. All three grades will play, with gates opening at 11.45am. NSWRL Cup play at 3.00pm, Toyota Cup at 5.15pm and NRL kicks off at 7.30pm.

Tickets are still available through www.proticket.com.au and are just $10 for adults, $5 for concessions and children, and only $20 for a family.

For the full Eels squad to face the Penrith Panthers go to www.parraeels.com.au.

However I was at the site 5 minutes ago and not mention of the side.

But hey it is only a trial.

Stagger eel

Staff member
hold the telletubby's for a moment....

I just got the e-mail now...buuuut still no team!

Glenn

First Grade

Would be nice to know the line up, however unlike the Home/Away season etc no deadline for naming a side.

Latest posts