What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
I was listening to the Big Sports Breakfast this morning. They were interviewing Brendan Elliott, who has moved to Manly.

Apparently, the Toughest Pre-Season Ever.

Dibs

Bench
I was listening to the Big Sports Breakfast this morning. They were interviewing Brendan Elliott, who has moved to Manly.

Apparently, the Toughest Pre-Season Ever.
To late, the titans and eels are already in the GF

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And was managing himself.

Hypocritical grub.

I believe he had a manager at the time because he put all the blame back on his manager, if you recall we had an entire sub forum dedicated to the Storm Salary Cap and it was a daily ritual to browse it with all the crap going on at the time

Still, he'd have to be either a dumb f**k, or very naive to think anyone would swallow any of his excuses

He does manage himself now

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don’t think any of the salary cap stuff precludes him from commenting on all of the off field shit behaviour that we are seeing. Different issue entirely.

Besides, he has a duty to given his role on the RLPA.

Suitman

Post Whore
FFS the merkins I subcontracted in Mumbai to do this shit need to take a good look at themselves. You'd think that you would get a decent service for 50c a day + a bowl of rice. :rage:

They're too busy making footballs for the AFL.

Latest posts