What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I just doubt Aveneger come on here for information about strata. I think it is more an ego boost gloating excercise for some insecurity he has. My guess is as he draws closer to death he is trying to put value and meaning on his existence and self worth.
I think you may be close to a mid life crisis. We will be here for you buddy.

And I already know how he will respond to this bar the fact I am mentioning it I know he will respond different to natural reaction.

Isn't it wonderfull being inteligent.

Avenger

Immortal
I just doubt Aveneger come on here for information about strata. I think it is more an ego boost for some insecurity he has. My guess is as he draws closer to death he is trying to put value and meaning on his existence and self worth.
I think you may be close to a mid life crisis. We will be here for you buddy,
Thanks mate. Turning 50 did piss me off and it’s just depressing that I have to sell my place first in order to buy that duplex.

Incorrect

Coach
I don’t know about you, but it’s not the sort of course I’d want play on.

Re: Packer

He may have opened up cricket to the people but he preferred to keep the golf course, for example, to himself. There's the classic story about the day Packer turned up at the Australian Golf Club to find it crawling with non-members. It was "trades day". "Who are they?" he barked at the manager.

They were "tradies", plumbers and mechanics and carpenters -- the sort of people who loved World Series Cricket -- and their occasional days pumped $400,000 into the club. Packer wrote a cheque for $400,000 and did so for the next 11 years, just so non-members would not make it onto the course.

http://blogs.smh.com.au/thecontrarian/archives/2006/02/kerry_versus_th_1.html
I also heard that he didn't want women in the main bar but the club advised they couldn't enforce a men only bar policy so he ended up paying for the mens locker room/bathroom to be extended and fitted with a bar.... Could be a furphy, but a mate of mine swears it's true...

Avenger

Immortal
Bedrooms 11sqmtrs
Shower/toilet/laundry 5 sqmtrs
Kitchen 6 sqmtrs
Lounge/dining 16 smtrs
That’s tiny bro. My apartment in Newtown that Pou told me not to buy is now worth $750k and is 51 sqm. It is however loft style and looks super cool. I just put the rent up so I’ve locked her in for another year.

hindy111

Post Whore
That’s tiny bro. My apartment in Newtown that Pou told me not to buy is now worth $750k and is 51 sqm. It is however loft style and looks super cool. I just put the rent up so I’ve locked her in for another year.

I dont need much space. I have a lounge a tv a bed a table and a guitar. 3 cups 3 knives 3 plates 3 bowls 2 forks. A fridge. 4 pots. And a set of draws

hindy111

Post Whore
As long as you are happy, who gives a f**k? Stay gold ponyboy.

I would love an air con. In summer my scrotum sticks to my thighs. Buy me one.
And cousins, friends from church surely you must know some single girls after a great catch .