What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
If you play your cards right we’ll let you take a detour via Tropical Fruit World.
75981588.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
But you are fortunate enough to be able to work and pay a mortgage mate. Dont take that for granted. A lot of people work for min wage and have to rent their while life.

If i had to care about other people and what they earned and could afford i'd never get anything done.

Gronk

Staff member
Points victory to Morrison over Where's Wally?

Nope. I thought ScoMo came across as a smug shouty merkin.

In the style of “I’m not homophobic, the guy at work is gay”, ScoMo rants about when he went to a mosque once which means that he loves brown people.

He can shout all he likes, but his treatment of the bunch on Manus and Naru is for all to see. If they were white refugees (economic or otherwise) they would have been settled years ago. No doubt about that. He DID suggest that the refugees were rapists and murderers to gain political purchase. There is no doubt that he and Dutton use Islam as part of their “vote for us and we will keep you safe” scare campaign. You reap what you sow.

ScoMo wont promise that he will preference One Nation below everyone else, simply because he knows that he may need to jump into bed with them to scrape in a win.

Interesting times.

parra pete

Referee
WARNING ............RECYCLED RECYCLED RECYCLED JOKE

Paddy finds a sandwich with two wires stickin out of it.
He phones the police and says "Bejesas I've just found a sandwich dat looks like a bomb."
The operator asks, "is it tickin?, Paddy says "No I tink it's beef"

One of my ALL TIME favourites...
cleardot.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
If i had to care about other people and what they earned and could afford i'd never get anything done.

It isn't about caring for others but appreciating your own fortunes. That being you are you can contribute to society.
Why do people dream about not working so much? Like what else would you do all day? I think I'd feel a bit worthless.

hindy111

Post Whore
My general observation about our last 2 prime misnisters.
They seemed fake and wanted people to like them so put on a show. Rather then lead the way and made people want to follow.