What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I dont get why people are bitching about the Census being done online and say they will only fill it out on paper.

Seriously ?

What do they think happens to the data on the paper when it reaches the Census office ?

Also they are bitching about putting your name to the form. Seriously if you've ever been on ancestry.com the crucial archives are census records both here and in UK which offer name address occupation ages of all occupants. Paranoid much ?

ash411

Bench
I dont get why people are bitching about the Census being done online and say they will only fill it out on paper.

Seriously ?

What do they think happens to the data on the paper when it reaches the Census office ?
I was spewing last night when I couldn't get on to do it online, and had to do it on paper like a neanderthal.

Trump overnight planted the seed for people to vote multiple times so that he can get over the line. He's done that by suggesting that pro Hillary voters have already done it. He's a manipulative merkin.

CpcFHPhVMAEfZYH.jpg

Meanwhile former USA Ambassador Kim Beazely has written an essay about the mad merkin and what it will mean to Australia if he gets in. Scary stuff.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/kim-beazley-warns-of-need-for-forceful-and-sustained-australian-response-to-trump-presidency-20160809-gqoocg.html

He's a champion of the West, i hope he gets in and they get started on a wall and cleaning the place up, if only Trump was an Aussie..

Sometimes things in life happen which have a dramatic effect on your own life. My father who had stage 3 bowel cancer last year had his annual check up today and the cancer has now spread to his liver and nodes. His English is shit so I had to go with him and interpret the results. He has to have chemo again after only doing two courses of it last year because he was treated by that suspended Doctor who has been in the news lately for treating his patients inadequately.

Look I'm a fairly tough guy emotionally, dad is nearly 74 and I know parents get old and eventually leave us but seeing the fear in his eyes today will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I feel stupid writing this here. f**k I have only met a handful of you guys in person but know one thing. Life will bring you challenges,'be prepared and don't take shit for granted. I know many here have recently lost loved ones including our friend yy cheng. I have never even met the man but when I recently read about his loss I was genuinely saddened knowing what he went through.

Some advice to everyone. Get regular check ups especially if you are over 50. My dad always was putting shit off. Don't.

Apologies for the long post. Just writing this is therapeutic. I'm trying to stay strong and positive for my own immediate family. But it's tough. I actually feel slightly better now.

All the best guys.

Blessings to the Avengers, I'm just mixing up a spell to cast his way and assist with being at peace.

yy_cheng

Coach
I'm sorry to hear this avenger. spend as much time with him as possible. do any little thing that he wishes to help him feel comfortable. try and bite your lip
and take a deep breath to relax yourself if you are starting to find it frustrating. what he is going through its much worse than what you are going through.

I used to do all these little things for my wife and she appreciated it so much. I said to her that she need not say thankyou as it was a pleasure. she said, all these little things that I found insignificant gave her great relief as she was unable to do them herself anymore

you will have less regrets afterwards.

after this experience caring for my wife, I changed quite a fair bit. instead of thinking about me first, I now think more about others and not to be so complacent about loved ones including friends. i.e. that they will not always be there.

I have a lot of photos of my wife but one thing I have little of is recordings of her voice. and I do miss hearing her voice especially getting me when say I have come back from an overseas trip

Gronk

Staff member
The merkins bombarding the census website shows exactly why we dont do online voting.

Much work to do before its 100% impregnable.

BTW shutup Bill, blah blah its all Turnbull's fault. Seriously so many other things to whinge about. Try Nauru.

strider

Post Whore
The merkins bombarding the census website shows exactly why we dont do online voting.

Much work to do before its 100% impregnable.

BTW shutup Bill, blah blah its all Turnbull's fault. Seriously so many other things to whinge about. Try Nauru.
They should have expected it .. and they should have had something in place to handle it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So according to Trump, Obama founded ISIS.

It really is hard to tell if this power hungry megalomaniac is being serious or not.

Gronk

Staff member
So according to Trump, Obama founded ISIS.

It really is hard to tell if this power hungry megalomaniac is being serious or not.

I read an article in the Washington Post yesterday about a court case were he sued an author of an unauthorized book.

The lawyer had him on the stand for two days and called him on his lies over 50 times. Each time he was exposed as a person who just makes shit up on the fly or stretches the truth until it is barely plausible.

Like the ISIS claim. He reckons that the USA backed invasion of Iraq causes the formation of ISIS. Hence Obama is captain coach of ISIS.

He is long odds to win but if he does, God help us all.

BTW is he loses he's already said that it would happen because the voting is rigged.

Latest posts