What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Didnt George W order the iraq invasion?

It is true tho... the USA have funded the formation of every f**kin terrorist group in that region ... they pick a mob to overthrow whatever merkins they dont like at the time, arm em, then that mob becomes the next lot of merkins

ash411

Bench
So according to Trump, Obama founded ISIS.

It really is hard to tell if this power hungry megalomaniac is being serious or not.
Not to mention the other day when we more or less told gun enthusiasts that if Hilary gets in, and tries to appoint a judge that is for gun reform, that they should kill her...

Of course he didn't actually say that in so many words, that's pretty much what he meant. He's very good at saying things that mean something really shitty but can be spun to be not so shitty..

And he's also said that he doesn't understand why the U.S. doesn't use it's nuclear weapons. This is the guy they thinking of giving the launch codes to.

strider

Post Whore
I honestly reckon if he got in that someone would try and assassinate him ... was ronny the last president someone had a crack at?

Gronk

Staff member
Not to mention the other day when we more or less told gun enthusiasts that if Hilary gets in, and tries to appoint a judge that is for gun reform, that they should kill her...

Of course he didn't actually say that in so many words, that's pretty much what he meant. He's very good at saying things that mean something really shitty but can be spun to be not so shitty..

And he's also said that he doesn't understand why the U.S. doesn't use it's nuclear weapons. This is the guy they thinking of giving the launch codes to.

After that shooting at the Florida (gay) nightclub, he said that Obama "probably had advanced warning of it. I dunno, maybe he did. Some have written that," You can put your own interpretation on what he meant by that. A very sleazy way of throwing mud and hoping that it sticks.

ash411

Bench
After that shooting at the Florida (gay) nightclub, he said that Obama "probably had advanced warning of it. I dunno, maybe he did. Some have written that," You can put your own interpretation on what he meant by that. A very sleazy way of throwing mud and hoping that it sticks.
Totally... Political opinions aside, regardless of what your views/values are, this guy just cannot be allowed to be in a position of power, It amazes me that he's even on the ticket at all, it's a testament to how dumb the average american is.

Kornstar

Coach
Totally... Political opinions aside, regardless of what your views/values are, this guy just cannot be allowed to be in a position of power, It amazes me that he's even on the ticket at all, it's a testament to how dumb the average american is.

Should we really be throwing stones? People in this country were so scared they'd lose hand outs that they voted ALP, the same party they overwhelmingly threw out last time........

They appear to finally be turning on him (Trump) though, so you merkins can all calm down.

The American Dream is under threat and he appears to be trying to protect it (in their eyes), he is just so mind numbingly arrogant that he let his personality get in the way and it will ultimately be his downfall.

It is like religion, you can't be bought up to believe one thing all your life and then change in an instant. Guns are their right, no matter how dumb that we think it is, it's been ingrained in them and the less educated people aren't going to let that go easily. Same goes for our less educated, they see the same thing in Hanson, not about guns but other stuff.

In the end though, having someone try and protects their rights to guns and the global issue of terrorism but at the same time be a chauvinistic, racist, ignorant moron isn't enough and he is going to lose, whatever shine there was is fading at a rapid rate.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't think people who are voting for Trump are idiots; there is a reason successful politicians are that, and it's called charisma.

We are easily swayed by charismatic leaders.

ash411

Bench
Should we really be throwing stones? People in this country were so scared they'd lose hand outs that they voted ALP, the same party they overwhelmingly threw out last time........
Yeah we can. I'm not talking about political parties, THEY NOMINATED DONALD F*CKING TRUMP. That would be like us wanting Kyle Sandilands to be prime minister. No where near the same situation here.

I'm not critising republicans for their political views, even though I don't fully agree with them, but the fact that they nominated Trump is just unbelievable to me.

I don't think people who are voting for Trump are idiots; there is a reason successful politicians are that, and it's called charisma.
The thing is, he isn't terribly charismatic though, he panders to whatever audience is in front of him. That isn't charisma, that's manipulation.

Gronk

Staff member
The upside of the protracted US election process is that the punters have time to get to know the nominees. The more they listen to Trump, the lower his support will get. Even the idiots must now have doubts that he is up to the job.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah we can. I'm not talking about political parties, THEY NOMINATED DONALD F*CKING TRUMP. That would be like us wanting Kyle Sandilands to be prime minister. No where near the same situation here.

I'm not critising republicans for their political views, even though I don't fully agree with them, but the fact that they nominated Trump is just unbelievable to me.

The thing is, he isn't terribly charismatic though, he panders to whatever audience is in front of him. That isn't charisma, that's manipulation.

I beg to differ.

He's definitely a manipulator, but that can only be possible with charisma.

His bumbling, foot-in-mouth persona gets him popularity because he's like your crotchety, racist, but still loveable grandpa, and that takes doing.

ash411

Bench
The upside of the protracted US election process is that the punters have time to get to know the nominees. The more they listen to Trump, the lower his support will get. Even the idiots must now have doubts that he is up to the job.
The biggest problem is that there are republicans who will vote for Trump just because he is on the republican ticket, not because they like him, or even think he'll be good at the job, but just because he's linked to the republican party.

ash411

Bench
I beg to differ.

He's definitely a manipulator, but that can only be possible with charisma.

His bumbling, foot-in-mouth persona gets him popularity because he's like your crotchety, racist, but still loveable grandpa, and that takes doing.
Unless you're a bumbling, crotchety, racist old man, then it's just natural. I think you're giving him too much credit for being a brilliant actor when he's probably just like that.

Gronk

Staff member
The biggest problem is that there are republicans who will vote for Trump just because he is on the republican ticket, not because they like him, or even think he'll be good at the job, but just because he's linked to the republican party.

Well that's just dumb. I question anyone's intelligence that support a political party like you do a football team. Offering unconditional inter-generational love to a political party is idiotic.

Latest posts