What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
ScoMo is trying to sell the idea that a surplus budget is a great achievement. My view is that it's a start, but not a time to be throwing cash about.

upload_2019-4-2_11-51-55.png

Gronk

Staff member
You go hard gronk .... dont miss an opportunity to get stuck in

Actually I was kinda giving ScoMo some encouragement with his spending surplus. Not so much his party in the past few years tripling the debt after being elected on the reverse promise.

I'm a little cranky today with the whole buying election votes by both sides. I'll build you a $100m road ! Well I'll building you a $150m road ! :rolleyes: Marginal electorates gettin shit done all of a sudden. :mad:

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't know why anyone would think that a government taxing more than they spend is a good thing.

Here Mr PM, have some of my hard earned dollars to stick in the bank, I know you need it more than I do..................said no one ever.

strider

Post Whore
I don't know why anyone would think that a government taxing more than they spend is a good thing.

Here Mr PM, have some of my hard earned dollars to stick in the bank, I know you need it more than I do..................said no one ever.
Wouldnt it be intended to help pay off debt?

Latest posts