What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Not supporting the Greens in any way, but this is what an election budget costs.

Gronk

Staff member
Haha I read about his golfing tales last week. Arriving at the green by cart and throwing his playing partners pin high ball 50 yards away is such a merkin act.

Kornstar

Coach
Not supporting the Greens in any way, but this is what an election budget costs.

I’m sure all those Aussie battlers who will get a tax benefit would love nothing more than to just give that money back to fully fund TAFE and Uni.

Although I’m sure they would suggest that they keep their tax savings and tax the f**k out of me instead.

Delboy

First Grade

Gronk saying he doesn't support the Greens is like me saying I support the Rorters.

His preference for the ultimate Get Up/Green Kerryn Phelps is just one sign of lunacy

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk saying he doesn't support the Greens is like me saying I support the Rorters.

His preference for the ultimate Get Up/Green Kerryn Phelps is just one sign of lunacy

I've never voted Greens in my life.

Kerryn Phelps is a small L liberal. Same goes with Zali Steggal. Nice try to link independants with a radical lobby group. :rolleyes:

Talking of radical lobby groups, how come everyone is flapping their arms about with GetUp!, when the liberals have members of their own far right attack dog - Institute of Public Affairs (IPA) writing OpEds in every newspaper, appearing on every current affair program they can muster ?

SDM

First Grade
Is there some way we can insert a comical jingle 7/8ths of the way through Delboy's posts, before he returns with the knockout blow?

hindy111

Post Whore
Allan had Scott Morr on this morning. They where talking about 6hrs to charge an electric car. And giggling like school girls saying it will take 40hrs to get to Melbourne.
However later in day a guy says it takes 40mins to charge from completely flat and car manufacturers reckon it will be 20mins within 12-18mths. Huge difference.

So what is the go? Do they just make it up?

Gronk

Staff member
Allan had Scott Morr on this morning. They where talking about 6hrs to charge an electric car. And giggling like school girls saying it will take 40hrs to get to Melbourne.
However later in day a guy says it takes 40mins to charge from completely flat and car manufacturers reckon it will be 20mins within 12-18mths. Huge difference.

So what is the go? Do they just make it up?
I bet old merkins had this lol conversation that motor cars would run out of petrol. You'll never replace the horse.

Jones and his coal mates are using stats that pertain to 240v parked in the garage.

The supercharge stations around the city charge 50% in 20 mins. That will get you about 250km.

In 10 years I suspect that these figures will improve rapidly.

After you consider how dirty it is to make the batteries and fire up the electricity to charge it, we are a long way off having electric cars being greener than the new tech (direct injection) of an internal combustion engine. Should they try to? Yes. Are they there yet? Not even close.

Latest posts