What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Possibly.

Instead of a charity scam, Gronk, how about loser pays for a round for LU regulars at the Royal Oak before a game?

Now, I don't know the timing of when it will happen, because Trump still has 6 years to go and he has shown plenty of patience so far (pull the trigger before 2020 or wait to get re-elected and then go batshit on them???) but I'm willing to put a deadline for the bet of the last home game of 2019. Even if Trump pulls the card the day after I won't ask for payback.

Is that a fair bet?

Yes....I am sure they do a good gin.

Gronk

Staff member

giphy.gif

So, at $7/beer that's 14 beers for a $100 equivalent. Gronk and I are obviously the first 2, leaving 12.

The best part is gonna be figuring out which 12 get invited for a beer and who misses out.

Hang on...do we have 12 other people here...?

Gronk

Staff member
I had a shit this morning, a shit like the world has never seen the likes of before.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So, at $7/beer that's 14 beers for a $100 equivalent. Gronk and I are obviously the first 2, leaving 12.

The best part is gonna be figuring out which 12 get invited for a beer and who misses out.

No we don’t. I’ll take the 12 beers. Tooheys Old thanks.

hindy111

Post Whore

Can I have a gin?
It will cost twice as much so maybe count me as 2.

Latest posts