What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Kornstar

Coach
World ranking is like 70. Career prize money $7m plus sponsorship. Lives in Bahamas. Joke is on the knockers.

images

Yep, that was kind of my whole point.

I quite enjoy following her on social media, she doesn’t take anything seriously and she is nice to look at too, which is a nice little bonus.

Gronk

Staff member
Yep, that was kind of my whole point.

I quite enjoy following her on social media, she doesn’t take anything seriously and she is nice to look at too, which is a nice little bonus.

What was nice about her is when some merkin about her age said something like, if The Patriots make the SuperBowl, will you go as with me as my date ? She said sure. Well they did and they did go as a date. Lucky merkin has actually been seen out with her a few times after that too.

upload_2019-4-14_16-15-30.jpeg

Kornstar

Coach
What was nice about her is when some merkin about her age said something like, if The Patriots make the SuperBowl, will you go as with me as my date ? She said sure. Well they did and they did go as a date. Lucky merkin has actually been seen out with her a few times after that too.

View attachment 28981

Well she is Canadian so that probably explains why she is so nice.

Bazal

Post Whore

View attachment 28981

I saw her down by Salamanca one year before the Hobart international.

She had about 347 bodyguards and those were just the merkins I could see who weren't being sneaky....

Hobart ain't that rough love

Gronk

Staff member
I saw her down by Salamanca one year before the Hobart international.

She had about 347 bodyguards and those were just the merkins I could see who weren't being sneaky....

Hobart ain't that rough love
Didn’t some merkin headbutt Tony Abbott in hobart ?

Internal polling would show that the public support for Assange has wained. So emerging from his excile looking like a a merkin rescued from the Taliban is seeking public sympathy IMO.

Cool. Get it.

I will also say the whole thing was staged but - *shock*horror* - in a completely different way to you :)

Notice how, despite all the talk, Assange wasn't pulled until after the Mueller Report cleared Trump of collusion? Notice how the US were cutting deals with Ecuador in exchange for Assange having his asylum revoked? But it didn't happen until trump had the Russian Collusion hoax behind him?

It's all staged, and Assange is in on it. He's being brought to the US - willingly, I might add - to testify about the truth of the DNC/Podesta emails - that they were an internal leak, not a hack from a foreign power.

And he's got more documents to bring to the table.

Trump spent the last 2.5 years letting the whole Russian Collusion hoax play itself out and exposing the Old Guard for their bullshit. Now it's gone and it's time for him to turn the tables. Assange will be a major part of this and he is being brought over on a charge he will be acquitted of. And when that happens, as per the Doctrine of Speciality, no Deep State leftover will be able to dump further bullshit charges on him and he will be free to be a Trump asset.

Hillary is f**ked, Obama is f**ked and all their cronies - Brennan, Clapper, Comey etc. - are all f**ked.

Gronk

Staff member
Cool. Get it.

I will also say the whole thing was staged but - *shock*horror* - in a completely different way to you :)

Notice how, despite all the talk, Assange wasn't pulled until after the Mueller Report cleared Trump of collusion? Notice how the US were cutting deals with Ecuador in exchange for Assange having his asylum revoked? But it didn't happen until trump had the Russian Collusion hoax behind him?

It's all staged, and Assange is in on it. He's being brought to the US - willingly, I might add - to testify about the truth of the DNC/Podesta emails - that they were an internal leak, not a hack from a foreign power.

And he's got more documents to bring to the table.

Trump spent the last 2.5 years letting the whole Russian Collusion hoax play itself out and exposing the Old Guard for their bullshit. Now it's gone and it's time for him to turn the tables. Assange will be a major part of this and he is being brought over on a charge he will be acquitted of. And when that happens, as per the Doctrine of Speciality, no Deep State leftover will be able to dump further bullshit charges on him and he will be free to be a Trump asset.

Hillary is f**ked, Obama is f**ked and all their cronies - Brennan, Clapper, Comey etc. - are all f**ked.

Ok, I bet you $100 to your favourite charity that what you just posted is pure conspiracy theory.

@Gary Gutful is appointed adjudicator and his decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.

Ok, I bet you $100 to your favourite charity that what you just posted is pure conspiracy theory.

@Gary Gutful is appointed adjudicator and his decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.

I'm more than willing to gamble but I don't do charity, as charity is a scam. Most of the money goes to admin and half the charities are either money laundering schemes or fronts for nefarious deeds.

So sorry, no deal.

Bazal

Post Whore
Send it to me. I'll even do right wing things with it.

Like hobo teasing and tax avoidance

Bazal

Post Whore
Well if HJ wins I'll spend Gronk's money on expensive booze and cigars. And if Gronk wins I'll spend the money on green shit, like Thai Buddha.

Hmmm. You might win this tender.

I can't go post baiting hobos. Ordering a vegan soy turmeric latte and donating to Sea Shepherd just doesn't sound fun

Latest posts