What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
Couldn't happen to a nicer f**kwit.

There seems to be a fair degree of schadenfreude around the place in regard to Allenby.... I don't mind admitting I'm someone who has enjoyed some guilty pleasuere in watching him meltdown recently.... Obviously I wish the merkin no physical ill-will, but seeing him unravel is surely karma in evidence?

84 Baby

Referee
There seems to be a fair degree of schadenfreude around the place in regard to Allenby.... I don't mind admitting I'm someone who has enjoyed some guilty pleasuere in watching him meltdown recently.... Obviously I wish the merkin no physical ill-will, but seeing him unravel is surely karma in evidence?
What? You don't wish he had some form of physically debilitating illness or some aggressive form of cancer?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Vegemite builds beer, but not by itself: UQ researchers
1471260299573.jpg

Yeast extract Vegemite alone cannot make beer, quashing rumours this was happening in indigenous communities. However with sugar and 'live' yeast, it can, UQ researcher Dr Ben Schulz has shown. Photo: University of Queensland

Researchers have debunked suggestions that Vegemite alone was being used to make cheap home brew grog in indigenous communities.

You can make "cheap" alcoholic home brew beer using Vegemite but only if you add sugar and a separate live yeast.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...by-itself-uq-researchers-20160815-gqt5cc.html

Seems like an excuse just to make some beer at work.

Which of the two footlong turd burgers I'd vote for is a fair question but, for now, I'm going to abstain from answering.

This is because there's a lot of rumours floating around about Clinton. Stuff that is supposedly going to come over the next few weeks from, for example, Wikileaks.

If the rumours are true then the corruption is massive. Unprecedented. Not to mention the health rumours on top of that.

If the rumours turn out to be true then, as much as it makes my skin crawl, I'd vote for Trump. Having said that, if the rumours turn out to be true, then I doubt Clinton will make it to the election, so the choice becomes redundant.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Which of the two footlong turd burgers I'd vote for is a fair question but, for now, I'm going to abstain from answering.

This is because there's a lot of rumours floating around about Clinton. Stuff that is supposedly going to come over the next few weeks from, for example, Wikileaks.

If the rumours are true then the corruption is massive. Unprecedented. Not to mention the health rumours on top of that.

If the rumours turn out to be true then, as much as it makes my skin crawl, I'd vote for Trump. Having said that, if the rumours turn out to be true, then I doubt Clinton will make it to the election, so the choice becomes redundant.
You have every right to abstain from answering if you don't think you have all of the information, fair call.

However, in light of this it seems strange how critical you were of Gronk given how unsure you are about Clinton.

strider

Post Whore
If HJ wasnt extremely critical of someone then we would have every right to think aliens had abducted him and hacked his account :wink:

phantom eel

First Grade
So a bowler is meant to give a warning before a mancad... but when did that rule apply to regular keeper stumpings?

Everyone knows you need to stay behind the crease!

Incorrect

Coach
Well spotted by Nevill. Good stumping IMO. I've played cricket for 30 years and whenever I've faced up to a bowler and the keeper is standing up to the stumps, I ALWAYS check to see if he has released the ball from his gloves before leaving my crease - it's part of the rules ffs... Not Nevill's fault the Lankan batsman isn't aware of his surrounding and obligations to stay in his crease.

Ragging on the Australian cricket team has become a national sport in itself in the last 10-15 years and while many times they have deserved it, this is one instance when it was definitely not warranted. But go ahead infantiles like Adrian Rovere, jump on the bandwagon and moan away....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lack of concentration from Karunaratna and lazy,but lets blame the keeper

lol

Silly Wankas carrying on like a sniper shot him, its out every day of the week, I've done it myself and I'm a very good sport

You have every right to abstain from answering if you don't think you have all of the information, fair call.

However, in light of this it seems strange how critical you were of Gronk given how unsure you are about Clinton.
That was because, yet again, all Gronk did was post a cliched cut-and-paste of what the left told him to think. He's just a parrot.

It wasn't a criticism of Gronk's "opinion" on this issue. It was a criticism of Gronk.