What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Delboy

First Grade
Fine at my end. I'd say that it's Putin's hackers using up all your bandwidth trying to find Hillary's emails.

Yeah what a choice, the crazy guy or the crooked woman, that's worse than the Turnbull or Shorten choice we had, and that seemed impossible :)

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah what a choice, the crazy guy or the crooked woman, that's worse than the Turnbull or Shorten choice we had, and that seemed impossible :)

I'd offer my opinion only HJ said that I'm not capable of independent thoughts. Sorry.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on who your ISP is, you could probably change your DNS (domain name server) settings to Google's DNS services (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or OpenDNS. That'll help identify whether it is a problem with a really slow connection that is simply timing out, or something else.

what Baz said, sounds like its timing out

Delboy

First Grade
Thanks for the tips, pleased my son is an IT manager, I will ask him to go through and check

Cheers

Delboy

First Grade
Thanks for the tips, pleased my son is an IT manager, I will ask him to go through and check

Cheers

Shocking..
Shocking? HELLO! She's a QLDER! Theres entire communities of people that love that stuff, especially up there, for most country people thats very normal stuff, thats how they relax, and do you think the dog wasn't loving it? They love that stuff, they throw a leg over anything at the park and thats not covered in PAL.

Gronk

Staff member
This little boy was pulled from the rubble in Aleppo, Syria. FMD.

Raf Sanchez ‏@rafsanchez 8h8 hours ago
CONFIRMED: Omran's parents are both alive. They were wounded last night in the airstrike but survived. #Aleppo

CqJU8EsXgAATLCZ.jpg

I wonder if flying him straight to the set of The Walking Dead would be cheaper than the amount of make-up they'd use on such an extra? If so, this kid might have a bright future.

Gronk

Staff member
I wonder if flying him straight to the set of The Walking Dead would be cheaper than the amount of make-up they'd use on such an extra? If so, this kid might have a bright future.

Exhibit A: empathy is not an emotion that conservatives bother with.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I would have found this funny if I was nerdy enough to know what The Walking Dead is.

strider

Post Whore
Poor little fella ... i saw a quick flash or him on a newsbreak or something n thought it was a manequin

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Shocking? HELLO! She's a QLDER! Theres entire communities of people that love that stuff, especially up there, for most country people thats very normal stuff, thats how they relax, and do you think the dog wasn't loving it? They love that stuff, they throw a leg over anything at the park and thats not covered in PAL.

We went to the same high school lol. Which was in NSW...