What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That was because, yet again, all Gronk did was post a cliched cut-and-paste of what the left told him to think. He's just a parrot.

It wasn't a criticism of Gronk's "opinion" on this issue. It was a criticism of Gronk.
You are just parroting what the right told you about what the left thinks.

hybrideel

Bench
I went to Mauthausen back in 2000. A very somber experience. A group of 40 rowdy 20 year olds and you could hear a pin drop for about 3 or 4 hours

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
So i asked the Mrs about Auschwitz..

She said she went to Auschwitz and Birkenau in one day.

Tours run from Krakow. It takes about an hour on bus from there.

Any other questions i can ask? Lol.

phantom eel

First Grade
That was because, yet again, all Gronk did was post a cliched cut-and-paste of what the left told him to think. He's just a parrot.

It wasn't a criticism of Gronk's "opinion" on this issue. It was a criticism of Gronk.
And stunningly successful, judging by the unaminous reaction...?

*tumbleweeds emoticon*

Delboy

First Grade
Is anyone else experiencing problems logging in to league unlimited

It is the only site that causes problems with the message your server cannot locate the site

It has happened since the LU upgrade, but as they doing work to put NBN in my suburb. the speed has fallen to 0.94 Mbps , I will get it looked at again , but it needs to refresh constantly just to get in and seems very unstable

Gronk

Staff member
Fine at my end. I'd say that it's Putin's hackers using up all your bandwidth trying to find Hillary's emails.

Is anyone else experiencing problems logging in to league unlimited

It is the only site that causes problems with the message your server cannot locate the site

It has happened since the LU upgrade, but as they doing work to put NBN in my suburb. the speed has fallen to 0.94 Mbps , I will get it looked at again , but it needs to refresh constantly just to get in and seems very unstable

Depending on who your ISP is, you could probably change your DNS (domain name server) settings to Google's DNS services (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or OpenDNS. That'll help identify whether it is a problem with a really slow connection that is simply timing out, or something else.