What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I guarantee one day that kid will piss you off and the first thing you'll think is "I missed a forty point flogging of the Storm for this ungrateful little merkin".

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My wife barely slept last night, so she has asked me to come home, so that she can sleep, but so that I can sleep, too, so that when she really needs me for active labour, I am focussed, and ready.

She's such a trouper - she is tired, and in a little pain, but in great spirits. I admire her greatly.

I reckon her active labour will kick off either tonight, or tomorrow.

Go them mighty Eels tonight!

:)

hope the boys can do it for you and your misses, and little Ele

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My wife went for an emergency caesarian tonight, and at 9.33pm, our baby boy was born!

Both mother, and son, are healthy; mother is exhausted, as today was a very difficult day for her, but she is amazing, and she smashed it!

congrats mate, so happy for you

TheParraboy

Staff member
My wife went for an emergency caesarian tonight, and at 9.33pm, our baby boy was born!

Both mother, and son, are healthy; mother is exhausted, as today was a very difficult day for her, but she is amazing, and she smashed it!

Excellent stuff Eels brother

Glad all is well health wise :heart:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone!

My wife went into hospital to be induced on Wednesday morning; her birth plan was to delivery naturally, then be induced, and final choice was a caesarean.

By Friday evening, the doctors were worried that baby's progress was too slow, and because he was likely to be a big baby, they recommended a c-section.

My wife was heartbroken, but she agreed to have a c-section.

Her actual birth was a polar opposite of what she wanted, but she rolled with the punches, and delivered a 4.74kg boy safely.

I admire her strength so much - what an amazing woman!

It was a very stressful few days, but she is safe, bub is safe, and I can't believe I'm a dad.

But I want to give a massive shout out to the birthing team at Nepean Hospital - they did an amazing job.

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone!

My wife went into hospital to be induced on Wednesday morning; her birth plan was to delivery naturally, then be induced, and final choice was a caesarean.

By Friday evening, the doctors were worried that baby's progress was too slow, and because he was likely to be a big baby, they recommended a c-section.

My wife was heartbroken, but she agreed to have a c-section.

Her actual birth was a polar opposite of what she wanted, but she rolled with the punches, and delivered a 4.74kg boy safely.

I admire her strength so much - what an amazing woman!

It was a very stressful few days, but she is safe, but is safe, and I can't believe I'm a dad.

But I want to give a massive shout out to the birthing team at Nepean Hospital - they did an amazing job.
Congrats mate. I'm getting on the cans this arvo in celebration. It has been a good week.

Latest posts