What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

emjaycee

Coach
I only drink to relax not to forget.
Last time I was real pissed was when Eels beats dogs to reach 2009 GF.
I was so drunk I locked myself outside and woke up in the neighbours rose bush

Marshall-Perfect-Cocktail.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Legal question.
Mik had an accident. Bit a pitted DATE that actualy still had it's seed. Snapped his tooth and now has to have it pulled. Cracked his tooth in half. One of his better ones.
Is the company who supplied these packet DATES liable. At moment he has to roll his sandwich up in a ball and swallow it in small pieces like a bird.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Legal question.
Mik had an accident. Bit a pitted DATE that actualy still had it's seed. Snapped his tooth and now has to have it pulled. Cracked his tooth in half. One of his better ones.
Is the company who supplied these packet DATES liable. At moment he has to roll his sandwich up in a ball and swallow it in small pieces like a bird.

I'd say probably not, unfortunately - I would guess that the packaging will say something like "while all due care has been taken, these dates may contain seeds" or something like that, and that would be enough to clear the company, and put the onus on the consumer.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd say probably not, unfortunately - I would guess that the packaging will say something like "while all due care has been taken, these dates may contain seeds" or something like that, and that would be enough to clear the company, and put the onus on the consumer.

Poor Mik. He can't even eat an apple. I might buy him a pack of straws for Christmas.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Poor Mik. He can't even eat an apple. I might buy him a pack of straws for Christmas.

It sucks for him. :(

But my opinion is based on my limited legal knowledge - I could be wrong.

Maybe Mik should speak to one of those law firms that offer a "no win, no fee" policy - I am sure there must be a way to get some justice for him.