What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Barry and I went to school together in Lithgow. He was nicknamed the 'Lithgow Flash', not because of his ability to run fast but rather his propensity for lighting his own farts.

Gronk

Staff member
Mr Potato Head Dutton announced a foreign worker ban at fast food restaurants in a bid to reduce youth unemployment.

At the risk of agreeing with the right, I like it.

Geeze every Domino's Pizza Hut Oporto's Hungry Jacks will be scrambling for local staff.

Gronk

Staff member
BTW I was at a cafe in Leichhardt the other day and a (smoking hot) Italian waitress was chatting saying that she was here under 12 months working visa. She said that youth unemployment was so bad in Italy that she had no choice but to come here (and maybe NZ next) just to get some cash.

Anyway, she said that she was finishing up at the cafe soon because she had to do her mandatory 3 months fruit picking gig. She said that if she picks fruit during the picking season then she gets to stay another 12 months.

I assume that aussies don't pick fruit as a rule ? Anyway I like what the Gov has done there.

Latest posts